Sr. Product Manager - Security TVM
Company: 100-SFDC Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying
for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not
Products and Technology
Trust is the #1 company value at salesforce. Are you the type of
person that seeks out roadblocks or tough organizational issues and
views those as an opportunity? Do you think of creative solutions
to complex problems and solve them? Are you interested in driving
product and program excellence in an enterprise scale automated
vulnerability assessment environment that collects vulnerability
data from hundreds of thousands of hosts across the stack and turns
it into meaningful actionable security intelligence? If so this
product manager role is for you.
You will ensure that our Threat and Vulnerability Management
program provides comprehensive and up to date information about our
hardware and software assets to enable discovery, categorization,
vulnerability collection, assessment, triage, patching, and
response capabilities at scale across Salesforce and acquisitions,
flawlessly. You will build meaningful relationships with teams and
management in many Salesforce business units to drive
implementation, execution, metrics, and sustainability of program
objectives that allow security operations to continuously improve
our ability to protect and respond to vulnerabilities and threats
to our world-wide footprint.
- Develop vision, roadmaps and plans with executive management to
expand the vulnerability and asset management program to public
- Engage customers, partners and internal stakeholders to
determine business requirements, technical considerations and
- Collaborate with PM, engineering and operations peers to
deliver strategic and tactical plans and objectives for the public
- Strive to continuously improve current vulnerability and asset
management assessment coverage depth, quality and capabilities
through new services or processes.
- Serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) and work with
engineers to deliver a quality product on time.
- A related technical degree required.
- Professional experience in Agile Product Management
- Prior experience building security products on private or
public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Top notch written and oral communication skills, including
experience presenting to executive leadership, and handling
sensitive customer escalations
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product
requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Experience working and delivering product or services in an
- Track record of successfully building alliances with teams in a
- Intellectual Curiosity, a desire to learn and understand
- Prior Vulnerability Management experience strongly
- Previous Salesforce Infrastructure and Security experience
- Expertise in public cloud services and/or cloud native
- Prior experience with security and compliance frameworks
- Expertise in building a cloud service from scratch and scaling
it to millions of users
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure lifecycle; ability to
adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using
agile or similar methodologies
- Understanding of secure software development lifecycle from
coding to deployment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open
positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to
improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to
drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed
to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive
programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource
groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at
Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or
identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran
status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org
do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party
agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with
Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider
for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: 100-SFDC Inc., Bellevue , Sr. Product Manager - Security TVM, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!