Company: Schwartz Brothers Restaurants
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Description: Provide the highest quality of service to Schwartz
Brothers Restaurants' guests. The objective of this position
includes maintaining the restaurant's revenue, profitability, and
quality goals. You will act in accordance with standardized
policies and procedures in order to provide efficient, friendly
services and profitable operations. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES The following position responsibilities are
essential functions of the position. Successful job applicants will
be able to perform these essential functions with or without
- Responsible for generating sales through the development of
Team Members' sales skills and the enhancement of repeat business.
Affects probability through the management of labor, waste and
- Ensures that Company service standards are being met.
Understands and actively promotes the Schwartz Brothers Way of
- Handles guest complaints, resolving issues in a diplomatic and
- Monitors all food and beverage products to ensure they meet
Company standards and specifications.
- Supervises team members in a specific department including
hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, promoting and
terminating. Develops Team Members' individual skills and builds
teamwork and morale.
- Enforces Company standards, policies and procedures including
cleanliness, safety, uniform and cash handling guidelines.
- Conducts daily inspection of restaurant and equipment to ensure
compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene
- Fulfills specific administrative duties as required.
- Ensure compliance with all Schwartz Brothers Restaurants
policies and procedures and all local, State, and/or Federal
- Ensures compliance with alcoholic beverage regulations.
- Holds appropriate licenses as required directed by local,
State, and/or Federal law.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as
requested by a manager at any time. Requirements: Knowledge,
Skills, and Aptitudes:
- Washington State MAST Class 12 or 13 permit and food handlers
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite-Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Maintain consistency in preparing the highest quality of food
and providing superior levels of service.
- Demonstration genuine hospitality at every opportunity and
delivers service excellence.
- Ownership and mentality resulting in operational
- Identifies talent and develops potential.
- Extensive knowledge of food and wine is required.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.Education and Experience:
- Three to five (3-5) years in a management role in fine dining
or similar volume, full-service chain or corporate environment
- High school diploma, GED certificate, or demonstration of
sufficient reading and math skills to read manuals and prepare
computer reports as required; hospitality and restaurant management
certification or college degree preferred.
- Previous restaurant experience required.Physical Demands and
Working Conditions:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by a team member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the functions.
- Required the ability to bend, twist, reach, stand and walk for
extended periods of time to perform normal job functions.
- Ability to traverse all parts of the restaurant quickly.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- The noise level in work environment is moderate to loud.
- Flexibility and/or reliability in work schedule are required to
provide support when needed.
- Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, sanitation
solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood and produce
items and frequent washing of hands.
Keywords: Schwartz Brothers Restaurants, Bellevue , Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!