Sr Project Manager - People Programs
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
- Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Job Summary: - The Sr Project Manager - People Programs will drive
coordinated project planning for a portfolio of complex initiatives
that span across the People (HR) line of business. -Leveraging an
ability to build robust relationships, they will collaborate with
key stakeholders across the company to ensure programs/initiatives
are aligned with TPCi's organizational strategic objectives. - - In
addition to all the awesome responsibilities a Sr Project Manager
typically has (i.e. capacity planning, managing budget, schedules,
communication, etc.), a key part of this role is applying
human-centered design principles to change & communication
strategies to ensure a holistic implementation & sustainment plans
are delivered to the business. - -
- FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
- People Manager: No
What you'll do
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project
on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to
management; provides recommendations for mitigation of
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and
- Communicates and collaborates with various teams to provide
training and information to impacted parties.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry,
contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications,
and best practices.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What you'll bring
- Eight (8) to eleven (11) years of related professional
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about
the project or product being developed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $107,000.00 - $162,000.00. This range is
applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be
hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint
of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each
candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Bellevue , Sr Project Manager - People Programs, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!