Retail Store Manager
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Who We AreMind Games -is North America's premier specialty
retailer "Where Creative Minds Come to Play"! Our stores are chock
full of traditional and contemporary boards games, pop culture
collectibles, puzzles, educational and fun toys, and lots more.
Whether it's the latest game for a board game night, your favorite
Funko Pop, cool birthday gifts for your young nephew or a nice
chess set for Uncle Harry we pretty much have something for
everyone.We are looking for outgoing and energetic candidates who
are looking to be part of our already amazing team.We sell fun -and
need leaders that are knowledgeable in our products (current
knowledge or extreme curiosity to learn) are able to achieve sales
goals by creating great customer/employee experiences and able to
maintain a visually compelling store.What Youll Be Doing
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and
assigning employees; following up on work results. Maintains store
staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Ability to effectively teach/develop others to next level.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget;
scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by
establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other
persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ability to multi task/ organizational skills
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion,
and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating
and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Execute and monitor loss prevention and shrink programsYou Will
- Strong leadership skills
- Extremely driven individual with proven success in motivating
and building strong teams.
- Operational excellence while exceeding guest expectations.
- Expertise includes shrink reduction, expense control, people
development, merchandising strategies, differentiation, brand
strategy and partnership creation.
- A passion for board games and pop culture as well as driving
- Proven ability to recruit/hire/train/coach a winning team
- Outgoing and fun personality
- 4+ years management experience in a specialty retail
- Highly motivatedWhats In It For You
- Competitive Pay
- Casual Dress
- Store Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Being surround by people and products you -love!
Keywords: MindGames, Bellevue , Retail Store Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!