Assistant Branch Manager, Assistant Vice President, Bellevue, WA
Company: MUFG Union Bank
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client
experience?Discover your opportunity with Union Bank -, a division
of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest
financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we have our clients'
best interest in mind and draw on more than 160 years of experience
to understand their distinct needs to tailor our solutions. We're
part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the
world's most trusted financial group, knowing that trust starts
with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to
achieve your potential.Join Union Bank, where being inspired is
expected and creating results is rewarded.We're seeking an
Assistant Branch Manager who handles the overall operating
efficiency of the Branch. You will support the Branch Manager and
act as the primary officer, which includes managing and, when
needed, participating in all aspects of day-to-day Branch
operations with an emphasis on risk mitigation, regulatory
compliance, and sales referrals. As part of this leadership role,
you are responsible for achieving Branch goals and objectives and
may be responsible for the management of specialty
- Resolve customer issues and complaints in a timely,
professional, and effective manner and liaise with other areas of
- Serve as Security Coordinator for the Branch.
- Perform teller transactions and maintain cash drawer within
prescribed cash limits and meet cash balancing requirements.
- Exercise sound judgment when processing customer transactions
and providing approvals.Branch Sales
- Recommend, present, and sell appropriate products and services
based on customer needs and follow up on direct marketing
- Serve as a back up in the sales platform and open new accounts
- Participate in customer acquisition and retention activities,
including partner referral opportunities.
- Coach employees on the proper utilization of Branch systems and
tools to document customer information.Risk Management and
- Adhere to all bank operational and security policies and
procedures, including compliance and privacy.
- Ensure customer information meets bank and regulatory
- 3+ years of financial services experience, preferably in
operations (including consumer lending).
- Supervisory and administrative experience.
- Familiarity with operations and regulatory requirements and
operational and risk management knowledge.
- General knowledge of Windows, MS Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Detailed knowledge of all Bank products and services, as well
as effective communication and sales abilities.
- Ability to solve complex customer transactions and/or service
issues, under minimal direct supervision while providing
outstanding customer service.Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements,
all applicants for employment who will be engaged in residential
loan mortgage originations (as defined by the SAFE Act) must
register with the federal registry system and maintain a status in
good standing under the SAFE Act requirements. If at any time the
Bank determines that your position requires SAFE Act registration,
you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE
Act background check and registration process. Failure to register
successfully or to maintain a status in good standing under the
SAFE Act will affect your eligibility for continued employment and
may result in your immediate termination.The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of
personnel so classified.We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging
the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our
workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our
business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex,
age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military
status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic
information, or any other status of an individual or that
individual's associates or relatives that is protected under
applicable federal, state, or local law.#LI-Onsite
Keywords: MUFG Union Bank, Bellevue , Assistant Branch Manager, Assistant Vice President, Bellevue, WA, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!