Product Marketing Manager
Company: Seagull Scientific
Posted on: November 20, 2022
WHO WE ARE
We develop the software that prints over 40 billion labels,
barcodes and RFID tags each year, keeping the world's supply chains
traceable, moving and safe.
You know our customers. They include over 100,000 companies small
to large in every industry. They're the ones pioneering commercial
space flight, developing, and delivering vaccines to every
continent, manufacturing energy-efficient cars, providing clean
water to the world, putting wholesome food on your table and
groceries in your cart. Join us and help shape the way the world
We're a growing, profitable, mid-size business with a 37-year
history of leading in our field. We offer work/life balance, a
flexible work policy and the opportunity to grow in your job.
We are headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with branch offices
in Madrid, Taipei, and Tokyo. You'll work with global, talented,
and diverse teams, passionate about what they do and its impact on
everyone, everywhere. For more information about Seagull
Scientific, please visit https://www.seagullscientific.com/.
This position is hybrid in Bellevue, WA. Local candidates only,
WHO YOU ARE
You are a driven Product Marketing Manager, with B2B software
industry experience, looking to join a global team at an
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be a leading expert and passionate advocate for our
BarTender software, both within and outside the company.
You are the marketing focal point and cross-departmental manager
for product launches. You will co-own launch decisions with the
Marketing and Engineering teams, ensuring that all departments are
coordinated, that partners are prepared, and that all
communications are clear, timely and effective.
You will work closely with internal teams to influence the product
roadmap, and actively drive market positioning, pricing, and other
initiatives based on research and customer feedback.
You will maintain a deep understanding of our product, our
partners, our customers and our competitors, and actively transform
your own insights and ideas into compelling sales tools and
outbound campaigns to drive customer demand and sales.
Additionally, you will:
- Develop the Go-to-Market strategy for the BarTender family of
products, to include the value proposition, positioning, pricing,
messaging, customer development, sales strategy and lead
- Work closely with the Marketing and Engineering teams to manage
all product launch activities, such as developing internal and
external communications, creating sales tools, conducting product
training and coordinating activities between Development,
Marketing, Sales and channel partners.
- Develop and implement demand generation programs, white papers,
case studies/success stories, web content, and sales
- Serve as the company's subject matter expert and lead
spokesperson for the BarTender product, including presentations at
events and briefings with both internal and external
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis to develop compelling
product positioning, pricing and messaging that differentiate
BarTender in the market.
- Represent Marketing with Engineering projects which impact
Global Partners, e.g. CRM, Partner Portal
- Be the Marketing lead for Global Partnerships (OEM, Technology,
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- 3+ years in B2B Product Marketing management in the software or
tech industry, with strategic experience in marketing to mid-size
and enterprise companies in multiple countries.
- Superior ability to translate product functionality into clear
benefits and to distill complex information into compelling and
differentiating marketing messages.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly become an expert on software or
cloud/SaaS products and functionality in the supply chain, IT or
technology markets, and to apply insights to development, marketing
and sales efforts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work
cross-functionally across departments and geographies to gain
consensus and move projects forward.
- A strong team orientation with the ability to thrive in
- Experience with geographically dispersed teams; experience with
international teams highly desirable.
- Availability for domestic and international travel.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills for a
variety of audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, a related technical field or
equivalent work experience.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Upon hire, you must be able to provide documentation that
proves authorization to work in the US without visa
- For all US positions, we require proof of vaccination status
against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable
accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for
exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision plan
- 401K with 100% employer matching up to 3.0% with a 3-year
- Competitive PTO Package
- Paid company holidays
- Competitive salary
- On-site fitness center and deli
- Free parking or transportation subsidy (ORCA)
- Tuition-reimbursement benefits
- Company-paid life insurance, short term and long-term
- Access to green space and Bellevue Open Space Trail System
- Fun staff and team-building activities
We are Fair, we are Passionate, we appreciate Excellence and we act
as a Team. We offer a dynamic, culturally diverse and fun
environment, in which people with energy, creativity and passion
work together to deliver amazing product experiences for our
customers. Join a team where your background is valued and
respected, and your unique insights and ideas contribute to
building a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Seagull Scientific Inc. is proud to provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of recruiting and employment.
Keywords: Seagull Scientific, Bellevue , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!