Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Do you want to use data and AI/ML to design products and make
decisions at scale, delighting users today and helping craft the
future of the real world metaverse? Join Niantic, the developer of
Pok--mon GO, Ingress and Pikmin Bloom, as a Product Manager on the
Data/ML Platform team to lead, innovate, and build outstanding
experiences across our suite of products and games. You will
partner with scientists, engineers, and product managers to develop
and scale products and processes to power a data informed culture
and ecosystem on the Niantic Real World Platform for millions of
players around the world. You will be responsible for creating both
the vision and strategy for the machine learning platform and
toolings to help both the Niantic internal team and external
lightship developers use AI/ML in their applications.
Niantic is the world's leading AR technology company, sparking
creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products
inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social
interaction. Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an
independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors
including Nintendo, The Pok--mon Company, Alsop Louie Partners and
Coatue. Our current titles include pioneering global control game
Ingress, record breaking AR game Pok--mon GO, and more recently
released titles, Pikmin Bloom and Peridot.
- Work with engineers, scientists, and product managers to gather
insights and identify opportunities to use AI/ML across
- Build a deep understanding of internal teams at Niantic and
lightship developers with regard to their AI/ML use cases and their
- Establish and document goals and product requirements for
product plans. Broadcast your vision through bold product roadmaps
to leadership and stakeholders, and deliver it to our millions of
- Define and track metrics to measure product success and
- Determine build vs. buy for internal tooling needs.
- Collaborate and align with product leaders, engineers and
scientists, and build world class machine learning platforms and
services for real-world metaverse.
- 5+ years of product management or relevant experience
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional members outside
of their immediate organization to achieve team/organizational
- Experience managing technical projects and working with a data
science or machine learning technical team
- Familiarity and knowledge of data science, data engineering,
and machine learning topics and landscape (e.g. big data, data
pipelines, cloud data architecture, MLOps, etc---)
- MBA or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
or related fields.
- Experience delivering at-scale machine learning products and
services in consumer/gaming product space
- Experience building and launching platform products and
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We
believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported
and included is essential to creating great products our community
will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse
voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in
the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most
important values we hold close.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation. #LI-HYBRID
Keywords: Niantic, Bellevue , Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!