Nurse Manager, Low Acuity Inpatient Medical/Surgical Telemetry (Seattle)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
***$10,000 Sign on Bonus Eligible******Potential Relocation
Assistance Available*** - -Job Summary:Provides day-to-day
leadership and management of 24 hour/7 day week department through
use of program planning, vision translation, setting/communicating
expectations and guiding staff to achieve KP business and
inpatient/observation services goals. Leads the coordination of
inpatient and observation services. Manages staffing/scheduling,
budget, staff competency, integration with medical staff, ancillary
hospital and system departments. Assists in developing and
maintaining the quality metrics policies for the inpatient/
observation unit. Assists with development and maintenance of
departmental policies and procedures. Coordinates with ancillary
departments to achieve organizational and department goals and
- Develop, Implement and maintain quality program, regulatory and
organizational compliance, and patient safety. Ensure Press Ganey
compliance. Encourage -staff participation in organizational
- Responsible for the day to day clinical operations of the
inpatient unit to include appropriate staffing based on acuity. -On
going Performance Management of staff. Focused attention on staff
satisfaction/engagement, recruitment and retention.
- Responsible for the management of Nutrition Services Department
and work in collaboration with the Ambulatory Services Center
(Phase 3) Manager to ensure efficient utilization of staff and
appropriate placement of patients.
- Work collaborative with all Ancillary Services departments to
ensure quality of technical care and services to inpatients and
- Assesses and refines financial strategies to meet revenue and
- Capture data, monitor and correct it to assure accuracy, e.g.
ensure comprehensive capture of services provided by
- Respond to data in a manner which assures timely and
- Actively participates in leadership forums, working one level
up from departmental responsibilities to advance the goals of the
- Participates in or leads system-wide projects that are designed
to achieve division goals. Implement system-wide strategies at the
department level in a timely and effective way, ensuring all staff
understand the significance to our overall success.
- Ensure that timely, accurate unit data are available to
contribute to the evaluation of division performance; ensure
service capture and accurate billing. -#RNMGR Basic
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience of increasing
responsibility and accountability.
- Minimum three (3) years of recent management experience running
an inpatient medical surgical unit.Education
- Bachelors degree in nursing.License, Certification,
- Registered Nurse License (Washington) required at hire
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support required at hire
- Basic Life Support required at hire -Additional
- Experience in financial management/budget, team
development/engagement and performance management.
- Working knowledge of patients satisfaction (Press Ganey)
- Understanding of regulatory compliance related to patient
quality and safety. -Preferred Qualifications:
- Five (5) years of management experience of increasing
responsibility and accountability.
- Healthcare delivery administration experience.
- Working knowledge telemetry patients.
- Masters degree in health care or nursing related field or
MBA.Job Schedule: Job Category: Nursing Licensed & Nurse
Practitioners, RN Manager
Keywords: Kaiser, Bellevue , Nurse Manager, Low Acuity Inpatient Medical/Surgical Telemetry (Seattle), Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!