GIFT MANAGER - BELLEVUE
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Starting at $65,478/annually, Depending on Experience
Gift Manager's main responsibilities are:
- Manage the Gift department effectively and efficiently.
- Develop an effective, highly motivated team that works together
to achieve set goals.
- Hire, resolve and investigate employee relations issues,
conduct employee performance reviews and disciplinary action.
- Lead, direct, coach, train and develop employees to optimize
- Delegate and motivate staff by assigning duties according to
individual ability and evaluate work progress within
- Conduct effective team meetings on a regular basis and ensure
all employees are up to date on all new policies & procedures,
promotions, weekly specials, State and Federal laws. etc.
- Ensure employee weekly schedule meets business demands.
- Track departmental progress toward operational goals and plans,
review progress, and facilitate resolution of problems in achieving
such goals and communicate to Store Director.
- Resolve customer and/or product issues and concerns.
- Follow department standards and Company policies and
- Able to lead, manage and coach employees to create a positive
- Must be professional, well organized, efficient, detail
oriented and complete tasks on time.
- Able to work independently, flexible and able to adapt to
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, multi-tasks and
prioritize work load.
- Anticipate customer concerns and address the issues before it
- Follow County, State and Federal safety rules and regulations,
company safety programs and department cleanliness procedures.
Associated topics: assistant store manager, associate manager, co
manager, lead, manage, manager, retail store manager, store
supervisor, supervisor, retail management
Keywords: Uwajimaya, Bellevue , GIFT MANAGER - BELLEVUE, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!