Traveling Dental Assistant - Bellingham to Tumwater
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: June 26, 2020
Full time Travel Dental Assistant, offering consistent hours
with a schedule of 4, 10 hour / days per week. Generous benefits
5% travel differential added to your hourly wage, travel time,
mileage reimbursement paid, meals and hotel provided for coverage
more than 30 miles from home office.
*All travel incentives calculated on distance from home office in
Northgate (North Seattle, WA).
Willamette Dental Group seeks a Dental Assistant that incorporates
empathy, kindness and a patient-centered care delivery approach
with every patient. It's what we are known for, and how we have
built our reputation of having providers and offices rated very
highly on patient satisfaction surveys. For more information visit
- Work under the supervision of a dentist, and perform all
aspects of four-handed dentistry and dental assisting duties,
within the scope outlined by the state's dental practice act.
- Prepare and maintain instruments, equipment, materials and
treatment rooms for all dental procedures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Evidence Based Dentistry and
how EBD relates to our unique treatment philosophy while exhibiting
excellent communication skills to provide clear and effective
education and council to patients in regard to:
- the care and health of the oral environment, and attention to
- therapeutic dental recommendations
- preoperative and postoperative care
- Adhere to all state, government and company regulations and
guidelines including but not limited to HIPPA, Health & Safety and
- Washington Dental Assistant Registration (RDA) is required upon
- Opportunities to utilize the Washington Expanded Functions
Dental Auxiliary license, if applicable.
- Additional DANB issued national certifications, i.e.: Certified
Dental Assistant (CDA), are recognized and valued
- Utilize your state specific dental assisting credentials to the
fullest scope of practice.
- CPR/BLS certification for healthcare providers.
- Compliance with all Health & Safety requirements to include
infection control and sterilization techniques and protocols.
Company OverviewWe provide:
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, 401K with generous
company match, and medical dental, life and disability insurances.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.We
evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of
duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition
of the position's scope and function in the company.
This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her
duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a manner
consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Bellevue , Traveling Dental Assistant - Bellingham to Tumwater, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!