Rn Registered Nurse ICU Float Pool - Sign on Relo!
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: July 1, 2020
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in Bellevue, Washington.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com RN -
ICU Multi-Campus Float Pool - Bonus!
$33/hr - $63/hr
RN - ICU Multi-Campus Float Pool - Bonus!Position Overview:
- (0.9 FTE, Night Shift) for the Intensive Care (ICU)
Multi-Campus Float Pool to travel to several campus locations in
- Position is open because they want to utilize a pool of
multi-campus float RNs and steer away from the use of traveler RNs
This role will travel to 4 Campuses.
- ICU/Acute/MS: 5-10 years of experience as a Nurse in specific
unit, Float Pool experience preferred.
- Busy, fast, big, teaching hospital experience preferred.
- Community-smaller hospital experienced nurses do not have the
fast-paced, high volume/complexity of cases needed to float to
- Very independent, efficient, very dedicated, good attitude,
must be adaptable, very organized, highly skilled, motivated to
listen and learn ICU: nurses might go to different campuses
depending on patient volume Candidates must stay organizedMinimum
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor's degree in Nursing or higher
within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to
obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each
facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in
consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State
- Current BLS Certification (specialty areas may require
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient
population similar to department of hire or completion of the
specialty residency located at that facility Please Call:
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical
recruitment and employment industry. We're the only healthcare
staffing company to offer our travel and permanent staff a free,
all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed
vacation by working contracts and referring other travel and perm
professionals. Just starting your permanent job search? Here are
some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive from
CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical
care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care
nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport
nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical
care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic
jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse
jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine
jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Bellevue , Rn Registered Nurse ICU Float Pool - Sign on Relo!, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!