PRN Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA
Company: Signature Healthcare at Home
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Overview:Now Hiring!PRN Home Health Certified Nursing
Assistant/CNA (Coverage: Seattle, Bellevue with back up to Everett,
Marysville)Location:Signature Healthcare at Home (offices moving to
Everett, WA)1510 140th Avenue NE, Suite 100Bellevue, Washington
98005Work Schedule:PRN work available Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM
to 5:00 PM (flexible)Overview:The Home Health Certified Nursing
Assistant/CNA provides quality, supportive care to assigned
clients, assisting them toward optimal independence by providing
personal care, light housekeeping and specified nursing tasks in
their place of residence.Please apply on line for this position
here: https://signature-careers.comCOIVD-19 Overview:
- Signature Healthcare has robust Infection and Disease
Procedures and Policies
- Signature Healthcare has developed a brand new Mobile
Infectious Disease Testing Department
- Signature Healthcare is taking a proactive approach to PPE
utilization and inventory to protect patients, families and
- Signature Healthcare is offering to do telehealth with active
COVID-19 patients, for the patient and employee safety
- Signature healthcare is working with patients and families to
safely discharge, coordinating individualize care to get patients
home quicker from hospitals and keep them in their
- Make home visits to provide or assist with personal hygiene
including bathing, toileting, dressing, skin and nail care, and
oral and personal hygiene.
- Perform simple procedures assigned such as ambulation and
exercise, household services, and assistance with medications.
- Report changes in the patient's condition and needs, and
complete appropriate records the day of
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a CNA in this state.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Good communication skills and sensitivity to the needs and
experiences of others.
- Good observation, reporting, and documenting skills.
- Ability to maintain a clean, safe, and healthy
- Knowledge of basic infection control procedures.
- Knowledge of basic nutrition and fluid intake, including food
- Ability to read and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse,
- Knowledge of basic elements of body functioning and changes in
- Ability to recognize emergencies and knowledge of emergency
- Understanding of the physical, emotional, and developmental
needs of and ways to work with the populations served in Home
- Knowledge of appropriate and safe techniques in personal
hygiene and grooming.Please apply on line for this position here:
https://signature-careers.comOr contact:LaDawn FronapelSignature
Healthcare At Home - Regional RecruiterE:
LJFronapel@signaturehch.comC: 503-756-5453Signature Healthcare at
Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
Keywords: Signature Healthcare at Home, Bellevue , PRN Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!