RN / Registered Nurse / Washington / Any / Travel MS/Tele Float Nurse Job
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Specialty: Travel RN-Intensive Care UnitLocations: Seattle, WA
Shift: NightsDuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Description
- Evaluate and monitor the patient's progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient's medical
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.Qualifications and
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience
- Current ACLS & BLS Required
- Must have current state nursing license
- Travel experience a plus
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- About Us - All Medical Personnel is a national leader in
healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal
is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and
personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and
national healthcare organizations throughout the United States.
Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the
perfect travel nursing opportunity!If you're interested, please:1)
Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number
belowBest Regards,Jason NaranjoSenior Account ManagerAll Medical
Personnel - NursingMain: 800-410-0084Email:
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Bellevue , RN / Registered Nurse / Washington / Any / Travel MS/Tele Float Nurse Job, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!