Company: Virginia Mason Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Come join our growing surgical team at our brand new facility! No
weekends, holidays or call. Specialties include general, vascular,
ENT, plastics, neuro, ortho, podiatry, total joints, hand, GYN and
urology. We care for healthy adult and pediatric patients, Monday
through Friday.The Ambulatory Interventional/Procedural Registered
Nurse is responsible for providing high quality, skilled nursing
services to assist patients to achieve optimum health, functional
health status and safe passage while receiving an invasive or
interventional procedure during an episodic or series of visits.As
an Ambulatory OR Procedural Registered Nurse you will:
- Demonstrate technical expertise while supporting the patient
and the care team during the episodic visit where interventions and
- Use the nursing process to support a patient in achieving an
optimal level of wellness as defined by the patient.
- The Ambulatory OR Procedural Registered Nurse assists patients
to achieve optimum functional health status and safe passage
throughout their procedural experience.
- Provides skilled assessment and triage, education,
collaboration and coordination of healthcare and community
- The Ambulatory OR Procedural Registered Nurse assists
patients/families, staff and systems to achieve high quality,
evidence-based, cost-effective, and patient-focused outcomes.
- Nursing care provided by the registered nurse reflects the
nursing process through an integration of knowledge, skills,
experience, and attitudes needed to meet the needs of patients and
- Current Washington State licensure as an RN
- CPR certification is required every two years
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing approved by the
Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Strong patient assessment skills, ability to work
collaboratively in team setting, current working knowledge of
electronic medical records.
- Current OR exp is required for this role
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and
benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added
potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to
your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding
yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the
vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in
the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will
instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Virginia Mason Medical Center, Bellevue , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!