Clinical Supervisor - Eastside
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:Careers with Sound!!
If you want to be part of dynamic team within a comprehensive
outpatient program. We offer a stimulating and supportive working
environment, excellent and abundant supervision, and opportunities
for professional growth.
We are looking for a awesome supervisor for our child and family
services program at our Redmond/Totem Lake locations. This position
will report under the direction of the Program Manager and provides
clinical supervision and act as a resource to team members and
interns. The incumbent will provide direct comprehensive services
to organization clients and contracted organizations, involving
behavioral health disorders, through the provision of a full range
of clinical services.Responsibilities:ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Assist in the hiring process, trains and supervises clinical
team member and interns in the program, under the direction of the
- Prioritize and assign new clients to team members under his/her
- Review, monitor and assure compliance that all required
clinical documentation is completed in a thorough and timely manner
and per organization standards.
- Conduct team member performance evaluations in conjunction with
the Program Manager, and as per organization standards and
- Provide clinical and administrative coverage for the program in
the absence of the Program manager.
- Provide clinical services to clients, which include but not
- Mental Assessments and evaluations per required level of
- Lethality and risk assessments.
- Coordinating care with all facets of SOUND.
- Teaching problem-solving, goal-setting, social skills,
communication skills and money management; and accessing community
- Providing counseling, individual treatment services and
coordination with family, when indicated.
- Providing crisis intervention services as necessary.
- Assisting clients to remain stable in the community, thereby
reducing the use of hospitals or involuntary treatment
- Inquiring about medication regimes and treatment
- Manage the utilization compliance of services and the success
of outcome measures.
- Advocate for clients, coordinating and referring for services
with other community agencies.
- Maintain working relationships with community and government
agencies, other professionals, family members of clients and
- Handle client grievances and implement the client grievance
procedure on behalf of the client.
- Provide consultation/education services to other organizations
- Maintain ethical and competent client and professional
relationships in the delivery of service.
- Relate to others in a professional manner, respectful of
individual and cultural differences.
- Assist with monitoring program revenues and expenses and insure
compliance with funding requirements such as authorizations,
timelines, medical necessity and billing.
- Attend and participate in management meetings, work groups,
organization program audits and accreditation activities as a
member of SOUND management team.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and county laws and
regulations, SOUND policies and procedures and all safety
- Perform other duties as needed and/or assigned by the program
- Understand recovery concepts in behavioral health.
- Successfully apply recovery concepts, as appropriate.
- Synthesize and demonstrate recovery concepts.SUPERVISORY
- The Supervisor provides direct clinical supervision to team
members in program. Conducts supervisory responsibilities in
accordance with the organization's policies and applicable
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, and training process
of new employees.
- Actively plans, assigns and directs work responsibilities of
the team member.
- Conducts performance evaluations and attends to rewarding and
- Engages in addressing complaints and resolving
problems.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven supervisory and leadership abilities.
- Skill and experience in working with a wide range of behavioral
- Presenting problems and communicating effectively with
collateral organizations having contact with the individual and/or
- Early intervention and prevention as well as evidence-based
- Ability to work well independently is necessary.
- Knowledge of community mental health systems and resources
within King County is highly desirable. Because of the nature of
the target population, experience with ethnic/cultural diversity is
preferred.Qualifications:EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Required, Master's degree in social work, psychology, or a
counseling-related field (MSW, MS, MA), with a strong emphasis in
working with families and community organizations highly
- Requires a minimum of three years of clinical experience as a
clinician 3 or 4 and demonstrated skills in clinical assessment and
treatment along with supervision experience.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES
- Required, Mental Health Professional (MHP) designation.
- Washington State licensure as, LMHC, LICSW, or LMFT highly
- Must be able to obtain a WA State Agency Affiliated Counselor
credential within the first 60 days of hire.
- Must have a Washington State driver's license and insurable
- Must pass a criminal background check.Other Keywords: Therapy,
Therapists, Case, Case Managers, Clinicians, Mental HealthThe COVID
vaccine is required for all team members. Requests for exemption
for medical reasons and bona fide, sincerely held religious belief
will be reviewed by Sound, considering whether there is an undue
hardship to Sound. Please read the job description and
requirements, and let us know what accommodation you will be
seeking. You will be required to complete documentation to support
your request for exemption. If the accommodation does not cause
undue hardship to Sound, and is granted, you would be required to:
- Double mask at all times
- Weekly COVID testing every Friday with the results to People
Operations the following Monday.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing at all times from
Keywords: Sound, Bellevue , Clinical Supervisor - Eastside, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!