RN - Med/Surg Specialties NIGHTS ($20,000 Bonus)
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch*$20,000 sign-on bonus
for RNs with 1+ year of relevant acute care RN experience*Overlake
Medical Center & Clinics in Bellevue, WA is currently seeking,
engaged, motivated medical/surgical RNs who embody our commitment
to compassionate care. Join us on Overlake's beautiful campus
located just off Interstate 405 in Bellevue. CURRENT OPENINGS: Day
shift, 24 to 36 hours per week (.6 to .9 FTE) with 12-hour shifts
in these units:
- Medical Unit
- General Surgery/Bariatric Unit
- Orthopedic Position Highlights:
- Robust recognition program including Daisy Award
- $20,000 Bonus
- $10,000 per year in tuition reimbursement
- Innovative, approachable, supportive leadership team - -
- Highly collaborative and mutually respected RN/physician
relationship Pay & Benefits:
- Premium pay for BSN, MSN and certification
- Generous PTO
- 0$ cost Medical, dental, vision plans for care at Overlake
- 403(b) matching starting at 5% and increasing to 7%
- Immediate vesting in matching funds
- Free parking & Transit -Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing
required, BSN preferred.
- Current Washington State RN license required prior to start
- Healthcare Provider BLS CPR certification required.
- One year recent Medical or Surgical nursing experience
preferred. One to two years of sub-acute care experience will be
considered. At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes
naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for.
Overlake has been recognized as Workplace of the Year and by
Seattle Magazine and a Top Places to Work in the Greater Seattle
area. We are also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Bellevue , RN - Med/Surg Specialties NIGHTS ($20,000 Bonus), Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!