RN - Short Stay Observational & Infusion Unit (.9 FTE, Night)
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Compassionate Care for Every Life We TouchShort Stay
Observational & Infusion Unit - Overlake Medical Center &
Clinics**$20,000 Sign-on Bonus**Come join Overlake Medical Center's
newly opened Short Stay Observational Infusion Unit. Seeking RNs
with a background in emergency or medical telemetry to support our
emergency department and enhance the level of care for our patients
in a fast paced setting.The unit has 11 beds (private rooms) with
an additional 6 infusion chairs and is also supported by a Nurse
Supervisor, patient care techs and Health Unit Coordinators.Why
join Overlake?Overlake is a community-based, not-for-profit health
system with 3,300 employees. We are Glassdoor's #1 rated health
system in the Puget Sound region. Here are just a few reasons
- Proudly local and independent
- Highly engaged leaders
- Competitive pay & great benefits including $0 premium health
- 5% to 7% retirement plan matching with immediate vesting
- Up to $10,000 per year for tuition reimbursement
- Exceptional results in quality and patient satisfaction
- Top 5% in QualityBenefit Highlights
- Free Parking
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- Retirement plan including 5% matching with immediate
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Employee Assistance programQualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing
required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- ACLS required.
- 2 yrs of emergency department, medical telemetry, or
observational experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
required.The Power of ExcellenceAt Overlake, we believe exceptional
patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected,
valued, and cared for. Our people will always be there for you. Our
supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have
earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the
region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate,
high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative
environment.Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see
our EEO policy.
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Bellevue , RN - Short Stay Observational & Infusion Unit (.9 FTE, Night), Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!