Posted on: May 13, 2022
The work you'll do is challenging. The lives you touch will be
rewarding. The opportunities you'll find are endless. At Labcorp,
you'll discover many ways to make a difference. From the people
across the nation your work affects, to your co-workers you see
each day, your role is essential to everyone.LabCorp seeking a Lab
Assistant to join our team in Bellevue, WA.Schedule: Monday -
Friday 7:30am - 4:30pmSite Location: Bellevue Patient Service
Center; 1310 116th Ave NE Ste. R, Bellevue, WA 98004Job Duties:
- Responsible for the receiving and processing laboratory
specimens and requisitions.
- Enter patient and testing information into the database, label,
centrifuge, and aliquot all specimens, as needed.
- Maintain stability of specimen and ready for transport.
- Provides front line customer service to patients and clinic
- Assist in training lab assistant staff.
- Act in the best interest of patient care and LabCorp.Job
- High School Diploma or equivalent w/1-2 years of
- Excellent communication skills necessary to deal effectively
with co-workers, clients, and patients.
- A willingness to work in fast paced, high volume clinic
- Data entry skills and critical thinking skills are
necessary.Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:As
an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its
employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status.For more information about
how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy
Keywords: Labcorp, Bellevue , Lab Assistant, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!