Endoscopy RN - Special Procedures Unit (PER DIEM)
Company: Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Looking for GI/Pulmonary trained RN to work PER DIEM for busy
endoscopy department. Patient types include both inpatients and
outpatients. Services covered include upper and lower GI, pulmonary
and pain procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing
required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- One year of Medical Surgical Nursing experience
- One to two years' experience working with Diagnostic and
Therapeutic Endoscopy procedures
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally
when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've
cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're
more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for
you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate
professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a
healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to
providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive
and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to
providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO
Keywords: Overlake Hospital Medical Center, Bellevue , Endoscopy RN - Special Procedures Unit (PER DIEM), Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!