Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Therapist works in a dynamic
multidisciplinary team providing treatment services according to
the Discovery Clinical Model. Therapist responsibilities include
ensuring patient safety, providing milieu interventions, leading
psychoeducational and process-oriented therapy groups, facilitate
clinical assessments, conduct individual and family therapy
sessions, and other case management tasks, as assigned.-- Essential
- Ensures clinical documentation is completed timely throughout
the course of treatment.
- Establish therapeutic rapport with patients and families/loved
- Carries a case load of 5-6 patients.
- Facilitates admission assessments and the admission process for
new patients with professionalism, courtesy, and a welcoming
- Participates in weekly treatment team and communicates weekly
treatment goals with all team members.--
- Completes appropriate number of therapy sessions weekly for
patients, including family/support system sessions aligned with the
patients-----TM level of care.
- Facilitates process orientated and psychoeducation groups one
to two times, daily.
- Facilitates multi-family groups, family program, and/or family
- Provides utilization reviews to insurance companies, providing
appropriate clinical information to obtain initial authorization
and continuing stay authorization, as necessary.
- Begins discharge planning on day of admission for all
- Completes discharge session with patient to ensure coping
skills, transition plan, and resources are understood and
- Ensures discharge appointments are confirmed with patient and
loved ones prior to discharge.This is a full time position at one
of our outpatient program.----- ---- For a virtual tour of the
facility, please visit our website at
- Master-----TMs or Doctorate degree in relevant field,
- Completion of state requirements and state license to conduct
therapeutic interventions required
- Obtain CPI certification within 90 days of hire
- Obtain CPR, AED, and First Aid certification within 90 days of
- Must possess a current driver-----TMs license and be in good
standingAdditional InformationWe are proud to be an EEO employer
M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform
pre-employment substance abuse testing.----- --All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.-- For more
information about our company benefits, please visit us at--
discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/-- PandoLogic. Keywords:
Mental Health Counselor, Location: Bellevue, WA - 98005
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Bellevue , Behavioral Therapist, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!