Therapist / Clinician - PHP/ IOP- Young Adult - A
Company: Source EQ
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionA wonderful organization that provides
cutting-edge treatment to young adults ages 18-25 in the
Kirkland/Bellevue area is searching for a strong Individual
Therapist to join their IOP/PHP team. In this exciting role, you
will provide continuity of care for clients stepping down from
residential treatment as well as clients joining the IOP program.By
joining this forward-thinking organization you will have access to
no-cost training in DBT, EMDR, ABFT, and more and work in a
collaborative resort-like environment. We are offering an excellent
salary and amazing benefits including student loan
- Complete risk assessment and initial safety plan upon
- Complete biopsychosocial assessment within 72 hours of
- Complete client treatment plan within 7 days of admission.
- Provide intervention and milieu management as needed.
- Provide progress updates to parents.
- Conduct risk or crisis assessments and provide crisis
intervention/management as needed.
- Timely completion of documentation (may include assessments,
treatment plans, progress, group notes, discharge summary)
according to established standards.
- Attend weekly treatment team meetings, staff meetings, and
- Master's Degree in a clinical specialization from a
state-approved graduate school.
- AMFT, APCC, ASW, LPCC, LCSW, or LMFT in the State of WA Powered
Keywords: Source EQ, Bellevue , Therapist / Clinician - PHP/ IOP- Young Adult - A, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!