Registered Medical Assistant
Company: USA Vein Clinics, Vascular, Fibroid and Oncology C
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As a Medical Assistant, you would balance the needs of patients
and maintain efficient work flow of the office as well as provide
support to the physician in all facets of medical procedures -
before during and after. In addition, you would ensure that the
patient has an excellent service experience.
- Greet patients and escort them to the examination rooms; assist
patients with the completion of forms as necessary.
- Become familiar with clinic computer hardware and software and
use according to company policies.
- Answer multiple line and multiple language telephone
- Schedule appointments and accommodate patient appointment
needs, such as ordering transportation, rescheduling, etc.
- Contact insurance companies to verify eligibility.
- Perform clerical work as needed, i.e., copying, filing, faxing,
- Comply with patient needs at all time and ensure all questions
- Maintain procedure rooms by ensuring that they are neat and
ready for use at all times.
- Assist doctors during Endovenous Laser Therapy procedures in
accordance with instructions and individual doctor
- Prepare patients before procedures and clean up after.
- Ensure patient receipt of post-procedure instructions and how
to obtain medication if needed.
- Monitor supply levels and replace as needed.
- Apply knowledge of sterile techniques and OSHA
- Prepare IV solution.
- Train new staff as needed.
- Assist ultrasound staff as needed.
- Transport supplies or equipment as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned
HS diploma or GED
1-2 Years Of Related Experience Preferred
Medical Assistant Certification required
Outstanding customer service skills
Very strong computer skills
Fluency in English and Spanish preferred
Must be willing to travel to our Kent, Seattle, and Bellevue
locations to be considered for this position
Keywords: USA Vein Clinics, Vascular, Fibroid and Oncology C, Bellevue , Registered Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!