RN - Cardiac Interventional Telemetry Unit (.9 FTE, Night)
Company: Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
RN - CARDIAC INTERVENTIONAL TELEMETRY Night Opportunities!
$20,000 SIGN ON BONUS, for experienced telemetry nurses
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics in Bellevue, WA is currently
seeking, engaged, motivated, and compassionate RNs to join our
patient centric Cardiac Interventional Telemetry Unit.
Come join Overlake Medical Center's Cardiac Interventional
Telemetry Unit in our new 240,000 square foot State-of-the-Art
In our commitment to providing exceptional quality and superior
service to every patient and family member, we are improving our
physical plant and creating a new, innovative layout to support the
bedside nurse. We will offer larger single-patient rooms that
combine the space for family zones and state-of the-art technology,
enhancing the work of Overlake's highly skilled medical
The patient population includes both Cardiac Interventional
Telemetry and Oncology on this fast-paced, 36-bed unit with MI,
post cardiac interventional patients, TAVR, medical telemetry,
dialysis, and oncology.
.9 FTE (72 hours per bi-weekly pay period)
12 hour shifts
* Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required,
* Current WA state RN license required.
* Healthcare provider CPR Certification.
* ACLS Certification.
* Recent or current telemetry experience
* Oncology experience and chemo certification preferred.
* Biotherapy certification preferred.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
* Welcoming, compassionate, patient centered team
* Opportunity for career growth (transitional RNs - new to
specialty, certification encouraged, advance clinical ladder)
* Supported by skilled cardiac, med/surg and wound care Nurse
* Robust recognition program including Daisy Award
* Hospital Shared governance
* Innovative, approachable, supportive leadership team
* FutureCare - Campus renewal project. NEW East Tower
* Competitive compensation package
* Professional development
* $10K annual tuition reimbursement
* Generous PTO
* Medical, dental, vision
* 2-part retirement plan including 5% matching with immediate
* Long term disability
* Flex spending
* Extended illness banked hours
* Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
* Free parking
* Employee Assistance program
The Power of Excellence
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally
when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our
supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have
earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the
region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate,
high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO
Keywords: Overlake Hospital Medical Center, Bellevue , RN - Cardiac Interventional Telemetry Unit (.9 FTE, Night), Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!