Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Behavioral Health - Bellevue, WA
Company: Hotel California by the Sea
Posted on: September 19, 2022
May be eligible for $500 Sign On BonusAt Hotel California by the
Sea-Bellevue, we provide the greater Seattle area with a
gender-specific, comprehensive dual-diagnosis day treatment,
outpatient program, and detox services, modeled off of our
incredibly successful flagship program in Newport Beach, CA.It is
our goal to equip our clients with the proper skill sets, tools,
and knowledge necessary to live healthy, active, sober lifestyles
in and after treatment with us. At HCBTS, we set our clients up for
success by providing them everything they need so that they can
thrive in their recovery as well as in their everyday life.We are
now seeking qualified Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team
at our detox facility in Bellevue, WA. We are also accepting recent
graduates!Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observe, take, and document Client vital signs. Measure and
record height, weight, fluid and food intake.
- Complete, monitor, and document client observation rounds in
the environment of care.
- Provide comfort and support to clients, assisting with personal
hygiene and other activities of daily living.
- Observe and report client behaviors, observations, and reported
symptoms to Nursing Staff (RN / LPN) and the healthcare team.
- Closely monitor, identify, and report clients who are or may be
experiencing thoughts of self-harm, harm to others, and/or suicidal
ideations/behaviors in accordance with policies and
- Perform Certified Nursing Assistant tasks in accordance with
the Physician/MD's instructions and protocols, under the
supervision of an RN and/or LPN.
- Communicate with clients in a manner appropriate to their
needs. Demonstrate sensitivity and appropriately respond to the
behavior of clients.
- Perform your work in a manner that supports, contributes, and
promotes a treatment environment that is safe, healthful, caring,
comfortable, supportive, culturally-competent, and
- Complete EMR documentation in a timely, detailed, and
professional manner in accordance with policy/protocols,
evidence-based practices, State licensing/certification laws and
regulations, and The Joint Commission standards.
- Perform assigned tasks to support, enforce, and ensure
compliance with the treatment program rules, code of conduct, good
neighbor policy, smoking policy, and to maintain the drug-free
- Observe client self-administration of medication and conduct
urine drug screening / breath alcohol screening per company policy
and procedure and report any issues or discrepancies
- Observe client's level of participation, compliance with
treatment program rules, and monitor for any potential client
issues or concerns.
- Plans, prioritizes, manages, and completes work duties and
responsibilities in a timely, professional, and effective
- Participate in the continuous quality management and
performance improvement process.
- Provide support and assistance for coordination of care and
continuing care purposes.
- Communicate appropriately, professionally, and clearly with
your manager/supervisor, co-workers, physicians, therapists, and
SUD counselors / case managers.
- Comply with all state and company policies and
guidelines.Desired Skills, Knowledge and Work Experience:
- Work experience in providing care to individuals with substance
use disorders, mental health disorders, and/or co-occurring
disorders or conditions.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to care for clients with
substance use disorders, mental health disorders, and physical
health problems or conditions within your scope of practice.
- Working knowledge and experience in complying with HIPAA and
maintaining the privacy and security of confidential client
information and protected health information.
- Ability to identify, monitor, and provide care to client's
experiencing symptoms of withdrawal from drugs/alcohol.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Good
- Basic computer skills. Good typing skills. EMR experience and
good healthcare documentation skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.Required
- Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Washington (active,
current, and in good standing).
- Current CPR / First Aid Certification / Training.
- Current PPD and Health Screening. Our company provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other protected category.
Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable
accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
Keywords: Hotel California by the Sea, Bellevue , Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Behavioral Health - Bellevue, WA, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!