Company: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now)
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Bellevue, Washington. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Established and Inclusive Servant-Minded Practice seeks a Child &
Adolescent Residential Staff Psychiatrist in the Seattle, Renton
and Bellevue, WA area, $250K! Come make a difference by leading a
unique, and diverse team dedicated to providing a healing home for
children, young people and adults who are vulnerable to mental
illness and substance use.Company:
- One of the largest providers of community mental health
services in Washington
- Awarded the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission for
Hospital and Behavioral Health Care Accreditation
- Member of the Behavior Health Consortium ensuring that all
people have the support, skills and tools to attain and maintain
behavioral health and wellness, no matter how severe
Benefits and Features
- A unique learning opportunity and the chance to be a part of a
multidisciplinary team that encourages growth, creative thinking,
and contemporary learning.
- Competitive pay
- 22 days Paid Time Off and 8 paid holidays in your first
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k package
- Annual training funds
- Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest! The perfect home
for hikers, ocean lovers, coffee fanatics, foodies, &
Role you will Play
- Maintains a caseload of up to 18.
- Provides clinical supervision and oversight of all psychiatric
staff:Monitors the clinical work of psychiatric staff and ensures
quality clinical care and adherence to medically acceptable
- Identifies areas of quality improvement across child and family
clinical practice and develops new standards of practice as
- Helps ensure psychiatric staff clinical consultation regarding
client, staff and/or program issues to child and family programs
upon request of administrators and clinical staff.
- Responsible for Overall Administration of psychiatric staff
functions in conjunction with the Medical Services
Administrator/CMO:Participates and/or ensures staffing for all
Child & Family and combined Inpatient/Outpatient Medical Staff
Committees including: Medical Executive, Pharmacy and Therapeutics,
Med Education and Infection Control.
- Channels information and ideas regarding clinical policies,
directions, and Procedures between psychiatric staff and
- Works in conjunction with the Medical Services Leadership Team
to ensure continuity and completion of all medically related
services and functions.
- Collaborates with the Medical Services Administrator/CMO in
management of Medical Services budget:Participates in preparing
Medical Services annual budgets.
- Assists the Medical Services Administrator in the regular
monitoring of budgetary compliance, including understanding and
explaining any variances.
- Physician licensed to practice under Chapter 18.57 or 18.71 RCW
and board eligible in child/adolescent psychiatry.
- Maintain current WA State Medical License.
- Thorough knowledge of child psychiatry and behavioral
- Ability to represent the Agency to the various audiences and
interest groups in the community.
www.npnow.comFOR MORE INFORMATIONCONTACT:David Wolfe843 494 NOW
Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position.
Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we
can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek
to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of
setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest
match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We
set up interviews for you, find you positions you can't find on
your own and assist with all the negotiations."David Wolfe, Founder
& CEO of NOW HealthcareAbout NOW Healthcare Recruiting: Founded in
2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now. Our Core
Purpose is "We Connect People to Improve Lives". Our Vision: "To Be
The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs".Our Core Values
are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.Recruits MDs,
RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50
states92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019N/
Masters of Science in NursingAPRN / Advanced Practice Registered
Nurse / ARNP / Advanced Registered Nurse Practitione
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now), Bellevue , Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!