Nurse Practitioner job
Company: Matrix Providers, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Apply Here -
Providers - Caring for America\'s military family
Serving America\'s military family by aligning exceptional
healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
We are hiring a Nurse Practitioner (NP) and/or Physician Assistant
(PA) to join our team of talented medical professionals, to conduct
a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam at Bellevue,
• Status: Full time
• Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
• Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive
insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
Requirements and Skillsets: The Nurse Practitioner (NP) or
Physician Assistant (PA) must have and meet the following
- Hold and maintain an active and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner
or Physician Assistant license for the duration of your
- Physician Assistants must hold an active NCCPA certification
and remain certified during the duration of their
- Have a master's degree or successfully completed an approved
Physician Assistant Program.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and
adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per
CDC and state guidelines.
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not
- Review pertinent medical history documentation and provide
veterans with one-time, non-treatment compensation and pension
- The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will capture
responses during the exam through web-based examination form(s);
all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams
are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability
- Common exams include - musculoskeletal, cardio, and
- Ancillaries (X-rays, labs, EKGs, PFTs, ABIs) may be ordered and
will be conducted on location or nearby.
Keywords: Matrix Providers, Inc., Bellevue , Nurse Practitioner job, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!