Registered Nurse RN, Antepartum
Posted on: September 24, 2022
BONUS ALERT - Earn a $3,000 bonus when you work 12 RN shifts at
the facility. Shifts must be worked between June 20 - September
20.Position: Inpatient Antepartum RNCareRev is the future of work
in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away
from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays
the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.Signing up
is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and
completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and
get paid. It's that easy!Requirement:
- Current RN license and good standing with the Washington State
Board of Nursing
- Current AHA BLS, Advanced AWHONN fetal heart monitoring, and
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an antepartum RN
within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong assessment skills surrounding pregnancy and labor
including high risk cases.
- Experience identifying alterations in the normal labor process
and intervening when necessary.
- Competency with electronic advanced fetal monitoring and
- Experience with administration of IV insulin, Heparin, and
- Previous experience with PCA, Philips Fetal monitoring systems,
and Alaris pumps is a plus.Please note: You will be asked about
your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine
guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic
regions.---How to Apply:
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.---------
Keywords: CareRev, Bellevue , Registered Nurse RN, Antepartum, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!