High Paying, Caregiver/Care Aide
Company: CareBuilders at Home of EastSide
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Personal Care Aide Job Summary**CareBuilders at Home of
At CBaH of EastSide, we believe in our shared humanity. Built of
the principle of Ubuntu, which roughly translates to "I am because
of who you are", we strive to care for one another as we weave
societies fabric. The Personal Care Aide provides service to
individuals in their homes or facilities who need nonmedical
assistance with activities of daily living due to old age,
sickness, disability, or other medical conditions. Personal care
may include aide with the activities of daily living,
housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, companion
care and respite. Personal Care Aides are responsible for ensuring
that services are delivered in a caring and respectful manner, in
accordance with relevant CBaH policies and state regulations, as
applicable. The personal care assistant reports to the
Owner/Manager and to the Supervisor.
* High School, GED or equivalent,
* Personal care (service) course and training meeting state
* State registration or certification as required by state law.
* Six months of experience as a personal care aide in the last 3
years or similar experience.
* Initial tuberculosis test showing non-infectivity. Annual
* Drug Screening
* Background Check
* Valid driver's license and vehicle insurance if driving clients
or if driving on behalf of clients as part of work duties.
Possible exposure to blood or other potentially infectious
*Representative Duties and Responsibilities*
* Follows CareBuilders at Home policies and procedures.
* Follows the service plan for the client.
* Performs observation of the home environment that ensures the
safety and security of the client.
* Aids with light household chores including cooking and meal
preparation, cleaning, and laundry.
* Aids in completing activities such as shopping, and appointments
outside the home if part of the service plan.
* Provides companionship including, but not limited to, social
interaction, conversation, emotional reassurance, encouragement of
reading, writing and activities that stimulate the mind.
* Aids with activities of daily living, personal service and any
other assignments as included in the service plan, such as
medication reminders within the scope permitted by applicable state
* Completes appropriate service notes regarding services provided
each visit, including documentation of the services provided, the
date and time in and out of the assignment, and a confirmation that
service was provided.
* Notify the supervisor if tasks cannot be completed or of changes
in the client's condition and needs that are not according to the
* Communicates with the agency supervisor any issues involving
incidents, unexpected occurrences, injuries, and emergencies.
* Communicates with other members of the home care team providing
services in the client's home.
* Observes infection control established by the agency and comply
with hand cleaning procedures.
* Perform other tasks and duties as assigned and within the scope
of permitted agency services
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $22.00 - $32.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Professional development assistance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Self-determined schedule
All care aides are expected to be fully vaccinated per state
requirements. Appropriate PPE will be provided as needed to ensure
care aides safety and that of the clients.
* Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: CareBuilders at Home of EastSide, Bellevue , High Paying, Caregiver/Care Aide, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!