RN - Emergency (0.6 FTE) Evenings
Company: Overlake Medical Center
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of
$37.43 - $70.45
$6,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Schedule: .6 FTE (48 hours per two-week pay period)
8 Hour Evening Shifts
About our department: Overlake's Emergency Department is a 40 bed
Level 3 Trauma that acts as a back-up to Harborview for large-scale
or regional emergency/disaster.
- Recognized for Excellence in Patient Experience
- Top performing in Sepsis Care, STEMI & Stroke Care
- Read this ENA article about how our ED team saved a 4-year-old
- Welcoming, collaborative, high functioning patient centered
team focused on evidenced based practices and continuous process
- Excellence in Sepsis & Stroke Care metrics
- Opportunity for professional development (Shared governance,
National Conferences, advance clinical ladder)
- Multi-disciplinary approach
- Robust recognition program including Daisy Award
- Innovative, approachable, supportive leadership team
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing
required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR
Certification, ACLS, and PALS required.
- Recent or current Emergency Department experience strongly
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of
your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly
sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7%
matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from
childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love
to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to
maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range
reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the
highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on
shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based
on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education
and internal equity.
Keywords: Overlake Medical Center, Bellevue , RN - Emergency (0.6 FTE) Evenings, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!