General Radiology Technologist
Company: Interim Healthcare of Bellevue WA
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Interim HealthCare Staffing offers the freedom of a flexible
work schedule combined with the security of working for an
established company. -We are seeking a skilled and dedicated
General Radiology Technologist to join our healthcare team. As a
General Radiology Technologist, you will play a crucial role in the
diagnosis and treatment of patients by performing a variety of
radiographic procedures. Your expertise and attention to detail
will contribute to the overall quality of care provided to our
patients. - -What we offer our General Radiology Technologist
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives
- Weekly pay, and Direct Deposit. $49-$53/hour
- Fitness reimbursement
- Tuition discounts through Rasmussen University
- PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Continuing education and paid orientationGeneral Radiology
Technologist Position Details:
- Type:13 weeks contract
- Shift Start Time: 3 / 12's schedule, willing to do nights
and/or days. 36 hrs/ week.
- Location: Kirkland, WA, -
- ON-CALL: yesResponsibilities:
- Perform a wide range of radiographic examinations, including
X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, and fluoroscopy procedures, as directed by
physicians or radiologists.
- Prepare patients for procedures, ensuring their comfort and
safety during imaging processes.
- Position patients correctly and operate radiographic equipment
to capture high-quality images.
- Monitor patients during procedures, recognizing any adverse
reactions and taking appropriate action.
- Collaborate with radiologists and physicians to evaluate images
and provide preliminary findings for diagnosis.
- Maintain accurate patient records and update imaging files with
- Ensure compliance with radiation safety protocols and
- Calibrate and maintain radiographic equipment to ensure optimal
- Stay up to date with advancements in radiologic technology and
participate in continuing education to enhance professional
knowledge and skills.Requirements:
- Board Certified with the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) in MR
- Minimum of 18 months of experience as a General Radiology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced Clinical environment.
- Current BLS certification
- Two (2) positive work references
- Successfully complete and pass a background check and drug
test. -Who We Are: -Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare, Inc. is
the nation's most experienced healthcare network. Driven by more
than 300 independently owned offices spanning 44 states, our team
of 43,000 caregivers and nurses serves over 190,000 people every
year. From home care and hospice services to healthcare staffing
and specialized care, Interim HealthCare combines the resources of
a national organization with a uniquely personal approach in each
of our communities. Simply put, we're a national leader in
healthcare delivery.Interim HealthCare is an equal opportunity
employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the
workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind
based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other
protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local
laws.#INTBVWAPAN -PandoLogic. Keywords: Radiologic Technologist,
Location: Bellevue, WA - 98005
Keywords: Interim Healthcare of Bellevue WA, Bellevue , General Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!