Seasonal Customer Service Associate
Company: Crate & Barrel
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our Sales Associates are the heart of our customers' experience.
Genuinely warm and naturally driven, they are enthusiastic brand
ambassadors who tend to love our amazing associate discount! A fan
of all things home, their enthusiasm brings a level of excitement
to our stores that makes shopping fun, engaging and keeps customers
coming back. With leadership and mentoring support from Assistant
Store Managers and Team Leaders to keep spirits high and the fun
flowing, the day of a Sales Associate is dedicated to meeting daily
sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering
customers' questions, and keeping the sales floor neat and
welcoming. Whether you're helping customers dream up a holiday gift
basket or determine which coffee maker will produce the perfect
blend, our Sales Associates bring the in-store experience to life,
delivering a customer experience that's unmatched through our
diverse and innovative team. Sound like you? We should meet! We'd
love to talk to you about how a seasonal position with Crate and
Barrel could be a fun and flexible holiday opportunity.--What
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive
selling, sharing and demonstrating product knowledge and product
- Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner, respond to
customer questions, process payments, and involve higher-level
management as appropriate.
- Communicate and have awareness of applicable promotions,
offers, loyalty programs, and other initiatives to customers.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent service and company standards
in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and
- Lead by example and support store management in holding self
and others accountable for store profitability and operational
- Promote the brand by engaging customers in creative activities
- Assist with ensuring products and displays on the sales floor
are stocked appropriately and available for customers to
- Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety
following the guidelines provided by management or the Human
Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Associate Policy
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages, including customer
curbside pick-up orders, ship from store, and buy online, pick up
in store, in a timely manner, as needed.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform
assigned inventory duties, as needed.
- Perform prompt and accurate stock checks, while maintaining an
organized and efficient stockroom, as needed.
- Execute and maintain the visual merchandising standards of the
sales floor to engage customers and associates with the product, as
needed.--What you'll bring:
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 50 pounds; heavier
merchandise with team assist
- Must be able to work one weekend shift including the weekend
after Thanksgiving AND the days surrounding Christmas
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Bellevue , Seasonal Customer Service Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!