Join the Bellevue Club and Hotel team. Our dynamic property,
located on the Eastside, includes a 250,000-square-foot fitness
facility, three restaurants, a full-service spa and 66-room
boutique hotel. We are currently looking for a full-time Dishwasher
to join our Food and Beverage division.
* FREE medical, dental, and vision benefits after 60 days
* 401(k) plan with generous employer match
* A luxurious, recently remodeled hotel and cutting-edge fitness
* A unique, thriving, fun and busy environment with plenty of
opportunities to learn/grow.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the
* Assemble the dish machine and run dishes through the machine
throughout the day. Wash pots and pans in the pot sink before
running through the dish machine.
* Maintain a clean and organized dish area during service.
* Stack and store clean plates, glasses, serviceware and
utensils. Inspect serviceware visually to ensure cleanliness.
* Bleach and polish china and polish silver as necessary.
* Set up, close, and break down the dish station. Drain and turn
off the dish machine, remove and clean food traps, spray nozzles,
and other parts of the dish machine.
* Participate in deep clean duties, such as weekly deep cleaning
of dish machine, hood filters, cooking equipment, etc.
* Communicate with management team on order needs for your
station, such as dish detergents, scrubs, etc. Restock cleaning
supplies as needed.
* Maintain a clean kitchen. Clean, sweep, and mop other kitchen
areas as necessary.
* Take out trash, recyclables, and compost bins at the end of
each shift and clean the bins as needed.
* Communicate with the main kitchen supervisor on duty to
identify prep items to produce during the shift or additional
duties to perform. Prepare food items through various techniques,
such as blending, chopping, slicing, mixing, pouring, etc.
* May portion ingredients for various menu items and place food
items on entree plates for banquet functions as assigned.
* Count and stage salad, entre, and dessert plates as instructed
by the Banquet Cook/Chef. Perform various other set-up duties for
the Banquet department.
* Perform similar, job-related cleaning & production duties as
* Must have at least 2 years of dishwashing experience in a fast
casual, high volume restaurant.
* Open availability necessary for day and evening shifts.
* Current WA State Food Handlers Permit.
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
If you are looking for a fun, professional yet casual atmosphere
and a great work environment, apply today at:
* In accordance with the current OSHA Emergency Temporary
Standard (ETS), as an employer with over 100 employees, Bellevue
Club will be requiring proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination, or
will require unvaccinated employees to provide weekly, negative