Company: Schwartz Brothers Restaurants
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Busser is critical in ensuring the smooth operation of the
restaurant. The Busser ensures that tables are clean and ready for
guests and assists servers with many of the guests' needs such as
pouring water, refilling water and coffee, and clearings guests'
plates. The Busser also ensures that server and bus stations are
stocked with needed supplies. Responsible for removing all the used
dishes and tableware and preparing the table in a professional
manner for new guests. This role serves to expedite the restaurant
floor and seat guests in a timely manner. The following position
responsibilities are essential functions of the position.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential
functions with or without requested accommodation.
- Busses and resets tables efficiently and in accordance with the
standards and procedures in the Busser Workbook.
- Performs setup and side work duties in an efficient and
accurate manner. Keeps server and bus stations stocked throughout
the shift. Helps to maintain cleanliness of restaurant.
- Works as a member of the team to serve guests. Maintains
positive, upbeat, and energetic attitude toward guests and
coworkers. Assists other whenever able, including assisting with
guest service. Assists Dishwasher as needed.
- Maintains highest standards of hygiene and sanitation. Follows
Health Department standards for hygiene and safe food handling.
Maintains current Food Handlers Permit.
- Removes all dishes and other items from table following the
- Cleans and prepares table for new guests in accordance to the
- Performs cleaning side work as assigned
- Upholds company mission and philosophy of company
- Performs other duties as asked and directed .
Knowledge, Skills, and Aptitudes:
- 2-5 years of experience in a fine dining restaurant strongly
- Ability to obtain appropriate licenses as required by local,
State, and Federal law
- Physical stamina to lift and carry heavy items (dishes, tubs,
- Ability to stay calm and work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to prioritize job duties and manage time
- Strong verbal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to read menus, safety documents, and other work-related
documents Physical Demands and Working Conditions: The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of
this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is
regularly required to talk and hear
- Requires the ability to lift and transport up to 50 pounds on
occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly
- Able to move throughout all areas of the restaurant
- Able to climb step stools and stairs
- Stamina: able to stand for long periods of time
- Must meet State minimum age for using required equipment
- Flexibility and/or reliability in work schedule are required to
provide support when needed PI176937917
Keywords: Schwartz Brothers Restaurants, Bellevue , Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!