Assistant Store Manager - White House Black Market - Bellevue Square
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Join our fashion-obsessed team, dedicated to a styling and social
experience that makes women feel beautiful. POSITION OBJECTIVE: The
Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting the Store
Manager in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture,
where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all
store operations, including managing sales operations, asset
protection, and human resources functions to ensure great customer
experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do, and
believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work,
learn, and grow!
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Performance Culture
- Analyzes sales reports and KPIs to determine the needs of the
business; In partnership with Store Manager, executes in store
business and sales strategies.
- Establishes and communicates clear expectations, holding store
team and themselves accountable for achieving all brand,
performance, and behavior standards.
- Controls payroll and supply budget.
- Performs and oversees basic operational activities such as
scheduling, target shrink audits, physical inventory, opening and
closing duties, time sheet review and payroll accuracy documents,
and merchandise flow processes.
- Performs all financial activities effectively and in accordance
with policy, including cash handling and reporting, price changes,
and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions are
completed accurately and in accordance with policy.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention
policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate
training to reinforce proper controls.
- Administers all operational process including inventory
receipt/dispatch, daily replenishment of floor merchandise levels,
and execution and preparation of physical inventories.
- Ensures visual presentation, organization, and facility
maintenance are representative of the Brand.
- Develops a high performance culture, motivating sales team to
meet assigned sales and productivity goals.
- Trains and coaches to ensure selling team is fluent in all
aspects of product knowledge on line and in store.
- Trains, coaches and assists with locate fulfillment and
selling. Building High Performing Teams
- Motivates and inspires store team, developing a shared vision
while modeling core values.
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem
- Communicates with store teams and Store Manager to effectively
lead positive change.
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits
feedback to build leadership skill set. Customer Experience
- Models, teaches, and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service
(MAPS) principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel
- Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and
communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends
merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise
based on customer needs and desires.
- Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
- Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining
current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns
and exchanges, security practices and other applicable
- Ensures team maintains consistent client communication through
utilization of customer book, rewards program participation, and
customer capture sign up. Talent
- Assists in recruiting, hiring and developing a high performing
- Supports, implements, and provides follow-up for all training
programs, seminars, etc.
- Assesses and coaches store team on performance.
- In partnership with the SM, resolves human resources issues in
a timely and effective manner.
- Drives associate and team engagement by recognizing and
rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
- Ensures that store team adheres to all employment practices and
policies. Other duties as assigned. This position may be found in
multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of retail management experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the
- Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track
record in all areas of sales and leadership
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
- Strong leadership qualities, training and team building
- Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
- Able to communicate with customers and staff
- Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure
adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a
flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is
required PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
- Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift Due to our growth,
we are always accepting applications for top talent to join our
store teams. When we do have an open position, we will review your
application to determine if your qualifications are a match with
our position requirements. You may apply to any location or
position at any time; however, the position to which you apply may
not currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicants for
employment with disabilities. To request accommodation during the
application process, please contact your local Store Manager for
3157 Bellevue Square
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Bellevue , Assistant Store Manager - White House Black Market - Bellevue Square, Hospitality & Tourism , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!