Posted on: September 17, 2022
About: Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a
reason we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for
fashion, value and celebration. Macy's is also known for giving
back to our communities. Now is an exciting time to join Macy's.
The face of retail is changing, and change requires innovation.
With endless opportunities, you can begin anywhere and go
everywhere at Macy's. Join a team of colleagues who are committed
to excellence and leadership development. We want talent like you.
Overview: As a Celebrations Consultant, your focus is to support
the celebration needs of our customers and leverage technology to
drive enterprise wide selling that supports the Celebrations
strategy. Your goal is to exceed performance metrics with an
entrepreneurial mindset. You will drive enterprise sales by cross
selling all merchandise departments to deliver sales goals and
drive sales growth. You are focused on celebration customer
acquisition and building strong client relationships. Your role is
to provide an elevated and seamless customer experience through
your expert skills in lifestyle selling, virtual selling, service &
recovery. In order to expand your customer base, you are a
collaborator who will develop key relationships with vendor
partners, personal stylists in store, peers, as well as your local
community. You embrace innovation and are comfortable communicating
with customers via phone, email, virtual chat, virtual 1:1
appointments, virtual events and leverage new selling ideas and
applications. Perform other duties as assigned. Essential
- Drive and exceed sale goals by providing a personalized
celebration experience based on individual customer needs.
- Drive customer acquisition through networking opportunities and
leveraging your Social Media presence.
- Build an online presence to create awareness and promote the
services and experiences you offer.
- Be an entrepreneur; make data driven decisions that will drive
growth and understand your local market and customer base
- Partner with store team, vendors and community partners to
develop and host incremental events virtually or in store to
deliver increased sales
- Provide a high level of service based on customer preference by
promoting goods, looks, and products that are relevant to your
customer celebration needs.
- Leverage MyClient to nurture ongoing client relationships.
- Leverage selling tools and resources available to plan and
forecast ahead. i.e. marketing calendar, volume drivers and sales
trends, and the Client application for impactful and personalized
- Host one on one virtual appointments as well as virtual events
for continued customer engagement and sales driving tactics.
- Increase Customer Average Spend by cross selling throughout the
store and online, leveraging product knowledge and providing expert
advice to each customer.
- Attend Vendor trainings and development workshops as
- Leverage the Registry online portal, event checklists and
registry tools including product and vendor knowledge to drive
- Deliver quality sales by leveraging the Gift Application and
Activity Contact Tool (ACT)
- Drive sales through leveraging Registry perks including the
benefits of Macy's Loyalty Program
- Gain loyalty by selling Star Rewards
- Utilize technology and innovative selling tools to drive
virtual selling initiatives that support your business by creating
a compelling omnichannel experience for your customer.
- Meet regularly with the supervisor to inform them of your
performance, goals and actions.
- Daily and weekly tasks include checking emails, appointment
booking upkeep, customer follow-up, content development and social
media posts, as well as duties as assigned.
- Role model the We Care mentality and create meaningful moments
for your customers as well as your colleagues.
- Upkeep a clean, safe and inviting environment in alignment with
our company provided standards & guidelines.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality Required Qualities
- Tech Savvy
- Comfortable with Social Media and local Media
- Results oriented with excellent follow through and attention to
- Self-starter that takes ownership for developing a process and
strategies to achieve goals
- Ability to understand each individual clients and registrants
needs and tailor your approach to best assist each individual
- Create a positive and inclusive work environment. Collaborative
and can-do approach
- Ensure all procedure, policies and shortage programs are
understood and executed
- Possess an entrepreneurial/business owner mentality while
taking a leadership role within the store. Partner with Store
Manager and peers regularly to enhance event planning and
- Perform as a store representative for all celebrations
initiatives; sharing opportunities and actions with regional and
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Strong time management and responsibly allocates appropriate
time to priority tasks
- Engaging conversationalist and active listener
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and regularly participates
in store leadership meetings and visits Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years in retail or other high touch selling
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays Physical
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and constant
communication with customers
- Requires working with multiple computer screens and programs
simultaneously for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally required to move/reach, stoop, kneel and
- Frequently lift/move up to 10lbs Candidates in Colorado: Click
here for Pay Range and here to learn about Benefits. Candidates in
Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range Candidates in Nevada: Click
here for Pay Range STORES00
Keywords: Macy's, Bellevue , Celebrations Consultant, Hospitality & Tourism , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!