Personal Stylist, Bellevue Square - Full Time
Posted on: September 17, 2022
About: Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a
reason we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for
fashion, value and celebration. Macy's is also known for giving
back to our communities.The magic of Macy's ultimately comes alive
in our stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it
happen. They provide outstanding customer service, create a
memorable shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store
position at Macy's (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the
perfect way to explore the world of retail. Some of Macy's top
executives started their careers as part-time retail sales
associates. Our store positions are ideal for forming
relationships, building teams, and developing leadership skills to
grow your career at Macy's. Macy's stores are ideal for building
capability in creating partnerships, building teams, and developing
the leaders of tomorrow. Macy's is the "Academy" for retail
careers.A store colleague position (whether it's a seasonal job,
part-time retail job, or a full-time career) is the perfect way to
launch a career in the world of retail. Many of Macy's top
executives started their careers in part-time retail sales roles,
or as recent college graduates into our development programs in the
various functions at Macy's. Job Overview: As a Personal Stylist,
your focus is to exceed performance metrics with an entrepreneurial
mindset. You will drive enterprise wide cross selling to deliver
sales goals and achieve sales growth. This position focuses on new
customer acquisition, building and maintaining strong client
relationships through clienteling, and building a social media
presence. Your role is to provide an elevated and seamless customer
experience through expertise in lifestyle selling, in-store and
virtual selling, and virtual service and recovery. Personal
Stylists are expected to expand their customer base by developing
key relationships with vendor partners, store leadership, peers,
and their local community. You embrace innovation, new selling
ideas, and applications. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Exceed sale goals by providing a personalized and elevated
shopping experiences in-store and online.
- Drive customer acquisition through networking opportunities;
leverage social media to seek online and in-store traffic.
- Build an online presence to create awareness and promote the
services and experiences you offer.
- Create and execute compelling content on social media to keep
- Leverage selling tools and resources (marketing calendar,
MyClient application) to plan and forecast ahead for impactful and
personalized outreach that drives repeat business.
- Partner with store team, vendors and community partners to
develop and host virtual and in-store events to deliver incremental
- Increase annual spend and repeat client visit rates through
ongoing outreach and correspondence; invite customers to virtual
and/or in-person appointments; promote goods, looks, and products
that are relevant to your customer.
- Make data driven decisions that will drive growth, and
understand your local market and customer base.
- Utilize technology and innovative selling tools to drive
virtual selling initiatives that support your business by creating
a compelling omnichannel experience for your customer.
- Meet with the Store Manager weekly to inform them of your
performance, goals and actions.
- Leverage the Stylist Store leadership check in sheet as
- Daily and weekly tasks include checking emails, appointment
booking upkeep, customer follow-up, content development and posts,
and other duties as assigned.
- Host one on one appointments (virtually or in-store) as well as
virtual events for continued customer engagement and sales driving
- Increase Average Spend by cross selling throughout the store
and online, leveraging product knowledge and providing expert
advice to each customer.
- Attend Vendor trainings and development workshops as
- Role model the We Care mentality and create meaningful moments
for your customers as well as your colleagues.
- Your continued presence on the sales floor should influence
positive selling behaviors in others.
- Share your knowledge and support peers in growing their
skillset while continuously developing yoursDemonstrate your
personal brand in alignment with Macy's brand values, constantly
finding new ways and new contacts to market and network your
services to.Regularly participate in store leadership meetings and
- Upkeep a clean, safe and inviting environment in alignment with
our company provided standards and guidelines.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years retail experience or other high touch
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part
of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays Other Skill:
Strong time management skills and ability to allocate appropriate
time to priority tasks; strong business acumen; understanding of
technology and proficiency in computers, tablets, smart phones and
associated apps, including social media. Strong leadership profile
and excellent negotiation skills. Strong customer service
orientation; ability to build and maintain a strong client base.
Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Keen
sense of fashion, ability to coordinate items and suggestive
selling techniques. Experience or familiarity with a variety of
lifestyles, business segments and social media platforms while
displaying credibility to interact with broad customer base.
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or departmentMay involve reaching, crouching, kneeling,
stooping and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to
perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register
and ability to process register transactions
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs Candidates in Colorado: Click
here for Pay Range and here to learn about Benefits. Candidates in
Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range Candidates in Nevada: Click
here for Pay Range STORES00
Keywords: Macy's, Bellevue , Personal Stylist, Bellevue Square - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!