Business Operations Manager - People Team
Posted on: November 20, 2022
The People Team Business Operations Manager is a project manager
for initiatives in support of Bungie's 10-year vision and serves as
a "right-hand person" to the Chief People Officer (CPO, providing
support for the operations of Bungie's People Team. The People Team
Business Operations Manager, under the guidance of the CPO and
Chief of Staff, convenes formal and informal working groups to
address complex problems (and find solutions) and owns and drives
ongoing meetings, communications, and processes as specified by the
As Business Operations Manager
- Support the CPO in weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual planning and
- Supports execution of projects towards Bungie's vision, at the
request of the CPO.
- Schedule, drive, and document specific, ongoing meetings in
support of the People Team ("rhythm of the business"), as delegated
by the CPO.
- Including our Monthly Business Reviews and Quarterly Reviews
(MBRs and QRs)
- Facilitate and support People Team communication,
presentations, and off-sites, at the request of the CPO.
- Maintain insight into Bungie's leadership teams and surface
issues to the People Team.
- Create and maintain People Team documentation
- Drive ongoing People Team meetings and processes, as delegated
by the CPO.
- Provide detailed notes and action items from all People Team
- Maintain the database of the team's work - strategic
initiatives, tasks, action items, etc.
- Drive execution of projects in support of Bungie's vision and
strategy, at the request of the CPO.
- Act as project manager for company-level goals for the People
- Facilitate and support executive communication, presentations,
meetings, and off-sites for the CPO.
- Act as a point of contact between the CPO and
- Work behind the scenes to negotiate solutions to complex
problems (and find solutions) on behalf of the CPO.
- Seek out dysfunction and misalignment on critical business
topics and brings People Team members together to resolve
- Engage as active, contributing member of the People
- Reports to Chief of Staff
- Proven project management skills: building and maintaining work
backlogs; tracking, scheduling, and driving projects to on-time
- Proven written and oral communication skills. Ability to
deliver executive presentations and broad-scale
- Demonstrated experience in rapidly learning new methods and
processes and adapting them to critical business needs.
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to
drive high-value meetings through challenging discussions and build
clear action items and accountability.
Keywords: Bungie, Bellevue , Business Operations Manager - People Team, Hospitality & Tourism , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!