Company: CloudMoyo, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the
intersection of cloud and AI, partnering with organizations like
Microsoft and Icertis to help modern enterprises define their path
to the cloud and help them in their transformational enterprise
data journey. Our proven track record includes developing
enterprise solutions for Fortune 2000 companies. Recently Seattle
Business Magazine selected CloudMoyo as #5 in the 2020 "100 Best
Companies to Work For" in Washington state, our second year in a
row to be included in the prestigious list. We are rapidly
expanding across the United States and globally! Our headquarters
is in Bellevue, WA, and we have an innovation center in Pune, India
and a presence in Kansas City, MO. Life at CloudMoyo Here at
CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for
Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly
believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our
employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work. Our
workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a
world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by
meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy, challenging assignments,
opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting
rewards and benefits. If you're a talented, hard-working, and
fun-loving person looking to grow, then CloudMoyo may be a great
fit for your next professional adventure. Curious what it's like
working at CloudMoyo? Hear from CloudMoyo employees on Glassdoor,
where were we consistently rank high. Check out the reviews to
learn more! We are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, and its
impact on our lives and businesses alike, with a "4 rings of
responsibility" approach. With this in mind, almost all CloudMoyo
employees are working remotely and will continue to do so until the
pandemic situation improves. The 4 rings of responsibility are: --
Take care of self -- Take care of family -- Take care of community
-- Take care of business Job Description We are on the lookout for
an exceptional HR Generalist who thrives in a fast-paced
environment and is passionate about helping the business run
smoothly and helping our team succeed. This is a fantastic
opportunity for someone looking to continue to grow in the areas of
talent acquisition, benefits/total rewards, health/safety,
facilities management and employee engagement. In this role, you'll
develop your skills and support the company's growth in a fun and
dynamic environment. If you are a creative professional with
exceptional customer services skills, we want to hear from you!
- Lead and design compelling employee engagement activities.
Manage the team calendar and recommend improvements to ensure it is
fresh and fun!
- Assist with shipping equipment, new hire swag, checking our
mail and ensuring the office runs smoothly. Support planning
efforts/overall design as we open the office and ensure safety and
- Manage employee paperwork, onboarding, design launch plans and
help design a best-in-class experience for our new hires.
- Complete required data entry in related systems (HRIS,
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by scheduling and
coordinating interview loops, reviewing resumes and manage full
cycle recruitment for specific roles as assigned.
- Support or manage open enrollment and other benefits projects
- Design effective employee communications and assist with
- Manage leaves of absence.
- Assist with overall policy creation.
- Identifies and implements processes to improve workflow and
overall collaboration amongst our teams.
- Provides support to ensure compliance with local, state, and
federal employment laws and regulations.
- Manage additional complex projects related to
HRIS/Benefits/Engagement in line with our People Strategy.
- Provide executive support as needed to our CEO, scheduling All
Hands Meetings, Company Events as needed.
- Liaise & support other departments or functions (such payroll,
finance, marketing, etc.)--in any ad-hoc projects as assigned
Qualifications In addition to being an exemplary and collaborative
team member, exceptional candidates will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience as a Generalist/Specialist supporting at
least two functional areas of Human Resources.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related discipline.
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to
collaborate with remote teams and external partners.
- Displays professionalism and a positive attitude - is resilient
and resourceful when faced with new challenges.
- Comfort in working with ambiguity and a strong interest in
continuous growth and development.-- Additional Information
Benefits and perks
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including medical, dental,
and vision plans.
- Flexible saving accounts and health savings accounts.
- Generous 401(k) match to help you save for retirement.
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance benefits to
prepare for the unexpected.
- An employee assistance program to assist with the everyday
challenges of life, such as caring for an elderly parent, going
through a divorce, the loss of a family member or pet, or finding
education/tutoring resources for your children.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Flexible work hours that promote a healthy work/life
- Initial stipends to support the setup of your remote-based
office and reimbursement for business-related expenses.
- Career development opportunities and a stipend to ensure your
- A fast-paced and welcoming culture that will value your ideas
and contribution from day one. CloudMoyo is not open to 3rd party
solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes
received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be
considered complimentary. CloudMoyo provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CloudMoyo
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has a presence. All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: CloudMoyo, Inc., Bellevue , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!