HR Business Partner
Company: Parker Staffing Services, LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2022
HR Business Partner needed for a non-profit healthcare system in
Southern California - Job ID: 18303
Pay Rate: $41.34 - $69.86 per hour -
Location: Southern California -
Contract: About 6 months - Do you have 5+ years of professional HR
or related experience? -
Are you known for your conflict resolution, relationship building,
and coaching abilities? -
Do you thrive in a collaborative work environment?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this HR Business Partner role!
As one of the largest not-for-profit health systems in the United
States, our client and its 76,000 caregivers put the needs of the
community first. With 34 hospitals, some as far north as Alaska, as
far south as California, and as far east as Montana, this health
system includes a diverse range of care from birth to end of life,
serving more than 20,000 patients on any given day. -
- Provides expert advice and coaching to caregivers and core
- Supports leaders with action planning and coaching.
- Participates in grievance/dispute resolution, negotiations, and
task force activities.
- Labor relations contract implementation and
- Maintains relations with union representatives.
- Maintains relationships in order to broker services provided
through HR experts.
- Provides HR related training.
- Facilitates HR related focus groups and workouts as
- Acquisition/affiliation support.
- Identifies change management and communication needs and
implements plan as appropriate.
- Regulatory audit surveys - action plan development and
- HR metrics - analysis, interpretation & communication.
- Consults with leaders to identify engagement strategies.
- Facilitates department restructures and reorganizations.
- At least 5 years of professional human resources or related
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, HR management, or
- PHR or equivalent preferred.
- Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive
customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer
satisfaction and loyalty.
- Interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in
one's intentions and those of the organization.
- Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing
and maintaining good working relationships.
- Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and
opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw
conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of
action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is
consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable
- Using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain
acceptance of ideas or plans; modifying one's own behavior to
accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved.
- Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that
work is completed efficiently.
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and
professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping
up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Setting high standards of performance for self and others;
assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully
completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of
excellence rather than having standards imposed. Parker Staffing
offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center,
Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and
Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation.
Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for
thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities
page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering
of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Type: Contract
Category: Human Resources Reference ID: 18303 Start Date:
04/19/2021 End Date: 10/18/2021
Keywords: Parker Staffing Services, LLC, Bellevue , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!