Part Time Hotel Maintenance Engineer- $22/hr plus
Company: Lodging Dynamics
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionLocation: AC Hotel by Marriott Seattle
Bellevue/DowntownAbout Lodging Dynamics: Lodging Dynamics
Hospitality Group is a national hospitality management company
serving the hospitality industry for over 30 years! Lodging
Dynamics Hospitality Group operates hotels across many states and
among several brands, including Marriott and Hilton. Our work
centers around our mission, "Make Money and Do Good." This mission
focuses on elevating human dignity by providing exceptional
services and opportunities to our employees, guests, and
investors.Life as a Maintenance Engineer:
- Accomplish maintenance and engineering functions of the
- Ensures all fire and safety inspections are completed and any
discrepancies are corrected
- Administers the preventative maintenance program as required,
properly completing work orders on time
- Completes training regarding safety, security, department
procedures and service guidelines
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance
- Meets with vendors and suppliers to discuss scope of, and
products and materials used in, repair activities
- Obtains pricing and bids as directedWhat we're looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in facilities maintenance,
plant operations or engineering services for a hotel.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to monitor contractor activity.
- Lifting of up to 75 pounds and carrying of up to 25 pounds may
be required.What to expect in your first few months:First, you will
become familiarized with the engineering functions of the hotel!
From there we'll have you work within the team where your expertise
can shine! As you continue to work in this role, you'll become a
key contributor in assuring a smooth operation of the hotel's
mechanical functions!The perks working for us:
- People-first culture
- Travel discounts at hotel partners and franchises
- Paid time off
- Participation in our Wellness program
- Full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision,
401(k), and other supplemental benefitsHow to apply:Join us! Submit
your application online!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Lodging Dynamics, Bellevue , Part Time Hotel Maintenance Engineer- $22/hr plus, Human Resources , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!