Human Resources Talent Development Specialist
Company: Fox Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Human Resources Talent Development Specialist Location: Retail
Support Center (Bellevue) Requisition ID: 8808 # of Openings: 1
Hours per Week: 40 Full-Time Description Overview: As a key member
on our Human Resources (HR) Talent team, this position will be
responsible for creating and implementing content for key strategic
team member development and retention programs. As an individual
contributor, this role is both strategic and hands-on. This role
will strategically partner with the business in identifying content
gaps and then create and write content that will feed into our key
team member development programs such as onboarding, orientation,
team member engagement, learning and organizational development.
The content this role creates will help scale and change the way
Metropolitan Market engages and develops our new team members. As
such, the Talent Development Specialist should have experience
working in a learning or training organization, be comfortable with
facilitation and possess a high degree of ownership. Key
- Contributes to the design, development and implementation of
talent management solutions and initiatives with a strong emphasis
on the employee experience and relationship.
- Manages and facilitates an engaging new team member orientation
for Store Operations and the Retail Support Center.
- Writes, designs and manages onboarding tools and resources for
team members and leaders.
- Develops and maintains position description library for all
Metropolitan Market positions.
- Creates, delivers, and evaluates engagement and retention
- Utilizes report/survey data to identify opportunities for
improving the team member experience. Makes recommendations and
- Works closely with HR Team on ad hoc Team initiatives and
- Other duties as assigned by the Talent Director or Vice
President, Human Resources. You Are:
- A curious and solutions-oriented thinker with a continuous
- A first-rate facilitator and with exceptional presentation
- Passionate about the employee life cycle and have expertise in
building out employee engagement and development programs.
- A relationship builder. You act with integrity and cultivate
working relationships of mutual respect and trust.
- Highly responsible and accountable. You thrive on owning all
assignments and areas of responsibility. Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related
- SPHR or PHR and/or SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP or PMP certification
- Minimum five years of experience in Human Resources or Learning
and Development preferred.
- Experience in retail industry, especially food service, grocery
and/or hospitality a plus.
- Proven experience in content creation for employee development
programs required. Experience in a learning and development where
content creation was an emphasis is a bonus.
- Demonstrated experience in leading large projects and programs.
Possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Driven and resilient. Intellectually nimble; able to pivot on
the spot and think creatively. Curious and solution-oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and produce
quality output while working within deadlines a must. Sense of
urgency required. Excellent time management and organizational
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential. Ability to work
effectively with diverse groups of people; effectively communicates
directly and professionally will all levels of employees. Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO): It is the policy of Metropolitan
Market, LLC that all employees and applicants be afforded equal
opportunities in employment without regard to race, color, sex
(including gender identity and gender stereotypes), national
origin, religion, disability, or retaliation for engaging in an EEO
protected activity. The Company prohibits discrimination or
harassment based on any of these categories, as well as on age,
genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, status as
a parent, military service, or any other bases protected under
applicable local, state, or federal law. Enter our employee website
and apply internally for open positions
- We make every effort to meet our customers' needs.
- We welcome our customers with warmth, genuine friendliness, and
- We seek out and deliver the highest quality products
- We share our knowledge of food and related products with our
- We maintain a well-kept, visually appealing environment.
- We are devoted to making a contribution to our community.
Keywords: Fox Rehabilitation, Bellevue , Human Resources Talent Development Specialist, Human Resources , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!