Technical Product Manager
Posted on: January 8, 2021
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation,
strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent
management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Responsible for defining product features, documenting product
requirements and collaborating with technology teams to drive
product feature implementation
- Responsible for determining technical impacts, problem solving
and proposing solutions
- Responsible for populating the overall roadmap for the product
line or line of business, ensuring a continual stream of new and
innovative ideas are consistently brought to market
- Collaborates with dedicated enterprise resources, e.g.
Engineering, Supply Chain, Customer Care Systems, Telesales, EIT,
and other product management teams to optimize the in-market
performance of products to attain revenue and margin goals.
- Manages all life cycle migration strategies and the end of life
decision for existing products and services
- Identify KPIs for the product and define metrics to measure the
- 7+ years Product Management in one or more of the following
categories: software/hardware, web, telecommunications, consumer
electronics, or consumer packaged goods, with a focus on technical
product management and/or product development.
- Excellent understanding of commerce functionality. For eg:
Cart, Checkout, Catalog, Tax, Inventory, Promotions, Browse.
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated
product development plans.
- Knowledge of new product development processes, go to market
strategies, and product life cycle management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the
ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter
experts and non-technical professionals. Ability to present product
functionality, lifecycle and customer experience to
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market
- Strong technical knowledge enough to communicate requirements
and solutions to development teams
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and
champion new concepts and ideas.
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools,
including technical, innovation process, product management,
financial and operations functions
Keywords: Highbrow-Tech, Bellevue , Technical Product Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!