Director, Product Management, T-Mobile Home Internet
Company: T-Mobile USA, Inc.
Posted on: February 17, 2021
Director, Product Management, T-Mobile Home Internet The
Director, Product Management, T-Mobile Home Internet reports
directly to the VP, Product Management, Emerging Business. This
position could be located at our HQ in Bellevue, WA or in the
Denver, CO area.
Join T-Mobile's growing team of innovative thinkers as we continue
to spearhead a new era of media entertainment and engagement. We
are growing our High Speed Internet (HSI) business to disrupt the
industry by putting customers first. By delivering unique broadband
products, combined with superior customer service support, this
team will be Unstoppable.
As a key member of the Leadership team, this Director will partner
with stakeholders across the Enterprise and lead the Product team
in our HSI organization to develop and maintain a roadmap of
products and services that deliver on our promise to Go Big in
Broadband. What you'll do in your role.
- Lead all product development, go to market planning and
execution, and implementation of business strategies.
- Work closely with enterprise stakeholders to serve as the
liaison between Technology and the back-office functions to deliver
stable products and ensure product feasibility.
- Demonstrate technical expertise, including architectural
prowess and a deep understanding of technology development cycles.
Translate vendors' offerings into a high-level system architecture
with valid technical call outs to quickly validate feasibility of
products to Customer offerings.
- Align on product marketing opportunities and initiatives with
key stakeholders to deliver specific and personalized experiences
that will drive customer acquisition and retention for HSI.
- Support the development of the value proposition for new
- Work closely with Marketing and Campaign teams to provide
better onboarding experiences and new customer opportunities.
- Work with operational teams (front and back office) to test and
learn various marketing strategies that contribute to better
- Partner with Content Management and UX teams to drive
technology decisions, based on customer feedback, that help
customers personalize their experience at scale.
- Partner with HSI Analytics teams to provide strategic analysis
that helps better inform and drive key priorities of various
acquisition channels (Care, Retail, Digital, etc.). Lead
operational management of analytics to inform on the definition of
KPIs, cloud architecture, and technology.
- Analyze and interpret a variety of data and metrics as it
relates to customer usage, financial, strategic, and operational
- Involved with the daily operations and comprehensive goal
setting for the business.
- Develop a world-class team of product leaders focused on the
success of HSI.
- Actively monitor the customer and product experience to
continuously improve products and services to make them more
intuitive, seamless across channels and easy to use.
- Constantly question and clarify the cross-functional
implications of all product decisions and ensure that critical
business issues are surfaced and considered.
- Serve as a leading voice of the customer and act as a customer
experience advocate in considering product design decisions
impacting the customer and Frontline.
- Drive a culture of high cross-functional collaboration from
beginning to end of the product development lifecycle. The
experience you'll bring.
- High caliber Product and/or Operational Leader with an
understanding of the wireless, broadband, ISP, or networking
industries that have a high level of consumer engagement
- Proven strong leader of teams and ability to work with cross
- Proven track record of driving innovation in the consumer
- Experience leading and partnering with CX, UX and development
- Strong business and financial background
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with OTT/MVPD products and how they work with
broadband is a plus
CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the
- Comfortable and effective working in a cross-functional,
- Able to build trust and strong cross-functional relationships
across an organization to achieve common goals
- Flexible, self-starter, that can work both independently and
with large groups to drive results
- Thrives under pressure, can navigate teams through ambiguity,
and able to adapt to dynamic conditions both internally and
- Strong ability to balance competing priorities
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with
confidence presenting recommendations and data driven business
solutions to senior leadership
- A desire for a high level of responsibility/ownership
- Focused on driving change and impacting results
- Ability and desire to challenge the status quo
- Analytical with a strong business mind set
- Ability to roll up sleeves and immerse in the details
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills Naturally,
we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the
fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount
programs for everyday stuff. Help with the fam Families rock. But
child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer
financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and
navigate the details. Investment options Options include a 401(k)
plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that
gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount. Medical,
dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro
consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more - even for
part-time employees Paid R & R Kick back with paid time off. We
want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you
recharge. Ongoing education We fully foot the tuition bill at five
online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to
other schools for FT and PT employees. Naturally, we offer steep
discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic
accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs
for everyday stuff. Help with the fam Families rock. But child
care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial
and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the
details. Investment options Options include a 401(k) plan, an
annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the
chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount. Medical, dental, and
vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants,
flexible spending accounts, and more - even for part-time employees
Paid R & R Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have
flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
Ongoing education We fully foot the tuition bill at five online
universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other
schools for FT and PT employees. What's it like to work at
T-Mobile? Find out. "Fantastic experience" Pros This company loves
and takes care of its employees. The intern program was super
rewarding, with lots of fun events to balance out the tons of
interesting and rewarding work experience. Fast paced, interesting
challenges, great teams -- I'm very glad I landed here this summer.
Cons Might be more autonomy than you're used to. Individual
responsibility takes precedence here, over having everything
micro-managed for you. I personally think that's a nice thing.
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America's supercharged
Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative
nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for
all. T-Mobile's customers benefit from its unmatched combination of
value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best
possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption
that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond.
Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its
subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by
T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit:
http://www.t-mobile.com EOE Statement Equal Employment
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated. Connect with us T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: T-Mobile USA, Inc., Bellevue , Director, Product Management, T-Mobile Home Internet, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!