Principal Software Engineer (Kubernetes, Linux, OSS)
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Principal Software Engineer (Kubernetes, Linux, OSS) At UiPath
we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we
work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts
like a compass to us. We're fast, immersed, humble and bold.--And
that's not just words on the walls. Eliminating time-consuming
tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It's an
inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common
passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to
be better and to accelerate human achievement. We make robots, but
we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey? The
cloud platform team owns the mission critical functionalities of
the UiPath Automation Cloud such as tenancy management, identity,
request routing etc. and exposes them as SaaS offerings/SDKs which
are consumed by every other UiPath Cloud Service to meet their
business requirements. In simpler terms, if we go down the UiPath
Automation Cloud goes down.Our mission is to build a platform for
scale and is also easy to consume for our customers. Quality is
baked into our DNA and we believe in being agile and gritty. Here
is what you would be doing at UiPath
- As a Principal Software Engineer, you will act as a liaison
between engineers in the team and product managers
- Directly design and engineer significant areas of the
- help hire and recruit technical talent
- ensure our technical deliverables meet the customer
- You will be accountable for the software deliverables to meet
all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability,
extensibility, testability etc. You will help established effective
and agile engineering practices across our engineering teams Here
is what you'll bring to UiPath
- Proven track record (8+ years' experience) of architecting and
engineering world-class, large scale commercial applications and
services on Linux and/or Windows.
- Experience with scalable architecture using containers
orchestration with Kubernetes or other orchestration frameworks
such as Docker Swarm Mode, Docker Enterprise, OpenShift, etc.
- Experience with Linux Docker containers.
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented languages (such as
C#/C++/Java/Go/Python) backed by solid computer science
- Effective teamwork, collaboration and communication
- Very good knowledge of the cloud ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and
architectural design patterns.
- Very good grasp of multithreading, synchronization,
asynchronous, cloud programming.
- Deep understanding of data structures & algorithms.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services
- Experience with using or contributing to OSS Frameworks.
- Experience implementing CICD strategies & Container deployments
using Helm charts and Terraform Life at--UiPath--like a lot of
startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with
changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how
work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At--UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and
ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace
that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age,
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran
status, or any other protected classes. UiPath is committed to
working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals
with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability
which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application
process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete
the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us
know how we may assist you. This notice together with our Privacy
mention here are meant to inform you on what personal data about
you we collect, use, disclose, share or otherwise process when you
are applying for a job at UiPath or when UiPath contacts you for
recruitment purposes. Please read this policy carefully to
understand our views and practices on how we protect your personal
Keywords: Lever, Bellevue , Principal Software Engineer (Kubernetes, Linux, OSS), IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!