Technical Product Manager- Direct to consumer Analytics
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Job Description - Technical Product Manager- Direct to consumer
AnalyticsWe are Seeking a Product Manager in Bellevue, Washington
to drive innovative and data driven analytical solutions for
customers across the firm's wide array of direct-to-consumer
products, including digital products across entertainment, food,
home, auto, nature, and science.As a Product Manager focused on
Data and Analytics, you will create, own and drive customer,
content and marketing data product lifecycle, build analytics
product roadmap, including the test processes as well as delivery
of final analytical work product. You have strong attention to
detail, in-depth analytical knowledge and understand & follow agile
methods; adapt to dynamic & changing environment and communicate
with simplicity & in timely manner. You will work
cross-functionally with Business Analysts, Product Managers,
Engineers and Business stakeholders to identify new opportunities,
influence and align priorities and execute against roadmap to meet
and exceed goals.An ideal candidate will be a creative thinker,
result-driven and passionate for using data and scientific methods
to drive innovation and produce great experiences for our
customers. This person will advocate for data-driven decision
making, have an insatiable curiosity, love to invent and innovate
to solve difficult problems, and obsess about their customers. The
candidate will have a strong point of view but remain open-minded
should evidence lead elsewhere. As a senior member of the team whom
others enjoy working with because they are reliable, innovative,
and care for their team members. They build trust with people from
all areas of the business and have a proven track record. This
product owner takes end-to-end ownership of their work and
consistently delivers results in a fast-paced
- Uncover data and analytics needs of internal customers,
including product, marketing, business, and operations teams, and
couple them with actionable data and analytic solutions.
- Take ownership for understanding business needs, collect
business requirements and translate those needs into functional
specifications for data engineering to build data and analytic
- Drive resolution for data tagging and data collection issues.
i.e. be a problem solver and driver for bug-fixes that impact
reliability of data capture, data ingestion and overall quality of
- Conduct and drive short term as well as long term planning
sessions to build product roadmap and drive internal stakeholder
- Proactively identify risks and issues impacting data quality as
well as development timelines and drive effective resolution by
engaging different teams across the organization
- Actively manage inter-dependencies within the team, across the
organization and mitigate resource constraints by facilitating
prioritization and trade-off discussions.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and data scientists on
user stories, prioritization, and sprint planning, demos, and
retrospectives to develop model-based solutions for product
initiatives and launches.
- Assist business analysts and data scientists in creating
conceptual data and analytical models for solving business
problems, creating business health reporting and building data
science models. Requirements
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven experience in product management
in technology environment.
- Have excellent understanding of data tagging, data warehouse
fundamentals, data engineering concepts, data structures and
application of data and analytics to solve customer and product
- Have in-depth understanding of available data as well as data
that would be needed to better understand customer behavior and
engagement with the product features and capabilities.
- Strong problem solving/bug-fixing skills with deep
understanding of digital products and passion for driving use of
- Drive for incremental improvements in ambiguous situations and
in a fast paced and matrixed organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Can effectively
communicate vision and plan with audience.
- Understanding of engineering concepts, intermediate SQL
querying techniques and analytical skills.
- Experience in proto-typing data products, building
proof-of-concept models and conducting ad-hoc analysis and
investigations into data tagging, source-to-target mapping.
- Experience in working across product, engineering, and
analytics teams to evaluate new ideas, discuss technical concepts,
create scalable designs, implement new models, and make tradeoffs
to remove roadblocks.
- Proven track record of driving use of data and scientific
methods to solve business problems and accelerate product features
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Redshift, S3, EC2, EMR,
etc.) is preferred.
- Master's degree in business, quantitative or technical field is
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Bellevue , Technical Product Manager- Direct to consumer Analytics, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!