SharePoint Pre-Sales Engineer Job in Bellevue, WA
Posted on: July 18, 2021
K2 is a global leader in business process management and rapid
solution composition software. In this role, you will generate
interest in and excitement around the K2 platform and the
innovative, value-driven solutions it provides. You will focus on
new opportunities, enabling channel partners and evangelism in K2
and Microsoft communities. Capitalizing on your broad experience
and industry insight, you will relish demonstration all that is
possible with K2 by delivering solution demonstrations, proof of
concepts (POC’s), technical presentations and engaging with users
at all levels of our client organizations. Providing a regional
presence, you will work from home and be expected to travel to
meetings, conferences and short term customer engagements within
your region and on occasion travel to other US locations.
- Deliver use case centric solution demonstrations to
business and technical audiences.
- Develop POC’s to demonstrate K2 value to potential and
- Demonstrate K2 products and solutions at partner events,
trade shows and conferences.
- Engage with existing and potential customers to identify
- Propose, develop and validate software solutions to meet
- Partner with the Business Development Manager for your
region to achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Build awareness of the K2 brand among potential customers
and our partner and Microsoft communities.
- Work with our partner channel to create go-to market
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge of Microsoft platform and
associated products and technologies.
- Share technical expertise and collateral with the broader
K2 technical community.
- Support K2 product development and marketing teams by
sharing customer and market insights.
Our ideal candidate:
- Relishes working with the leading-edge technologies and
applying those to drive business value.
- Committed to customer satisfaction – both internal and
- Able to work independently and thrive in a virtual team
- Has excellent presentation and communication
- Able to manage multiple, simultaneous
- Flexible, adaptable and works well under
- Enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys problem
- Technically minded with a passion for emerging
technologies and the ability to stay on top of industry
developments and trends.
- Has knowledge and experience of the Microsoft
- Quick to learn new skills and technologies – committed to
- A BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined
with a minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Pre-sales engineering background is preferred but not
- Experience with Microsoft technologies and product
- Understanding of business process management and/or
SharePoint markets is desirable.
- Proven experience in consulting or software
Keywords: , Bellevue , SharePoint Pre-Sales Engineer Job in Bellevue, WA, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!