Senior Software Engineer
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Senior Software Engineer needed with AWS cloud native experience
for leading enterprise communications performance platform.This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Tim FallmanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$140,000 - $180,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a SaaS
applications company located in the Pacific Northwest serving more
than 200M users globally delivering communication performance
insights that propel business forward. Our main goal is setting
privacy boundaries that protect people from spam and fraudulent
calls, connect businesses with their customers effectively, and
help telecom carriers secure their networks for all. We are in high
growth mode and looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will
build out our infrastructure and tooling to deliver world-class
service. Here's what else our ideal candidate will look like...Why
- Unlimited PTO
- Free Healthcare
- Stock options!
- Remote workJob DetailsYou will need to be a polyglot of sorts
having skills in both software development and systems engineering.
You can understand and articulate organizational goals and
technical trade-offs, but you're also ready to commit to team
decisions and write working, elegant code. Here's what you'll be
- Design and build the next iteration of our global production
platform running Linux containers under Kubernetes in AWS
- Build self-service tools and automation that support our teams,
while ensuring system and application security.
- Design and build cloud networks to integrate top-tier 4G and 5G
carriers with our applications
- Design and run high-throughput Kafka clusters that continuously
identify, classify, and block scam tactics as they evolve
- Collaborate with development teams to design, build, and deploy
high-availability, high-performance, cloud-native services
- Provide cost-of-business visibility between engineers, product
managers, and finance teamWhat you'll need for this role...
- Strong experience with programming and software engineering
fundamentals in at least one language (Go, Python, or Scala a
plus); modularity; iterative design; good technical taste
- Strong understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and mechanisms
governing APIs, command line tools, workloads, scaling, and
- Practical systems skills in Linux, containers, and the Unix
command lineInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Bellevue , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!