Company: iSpot.tv, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Technical Writers communicate complex information clearly,
concisely and accurately with a unique blend of an easy to
understand writing style. As a Technical Writer, your role involves
tasks such as writing conceptual overviews and procedures, users
guides, integrations guide, methodologies, technical articles etc.
Technical Writers play a big part at iSpot.tv . They are a key link
between iSpot.tv Engineers, Product Managers, Customer Success,
Sales, as well as prospective clients and end users, tying together
all aspects of the iSpot.tv ecosystem. As a Technical Writer you
will support the documentation of the most popular TV Ad
attribution platforms in the world, including the analytics
application, APIs, tech blog, and other web and mobile properties.
What you will be up to -
- Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to
produce and maintain world-class documentation, including: User
Guides, Integration Guides, Methodologies, API Developer Guides, In
platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, emails
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from
various sources to document new or changing product
- Write, format, edit, review, and proofread articles for public
facing technical blogs intended for technical and nontechnical
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work
to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it
for internal and/or external use
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation
produced by others (technical specifications, RFP responses, etc.),
ensuring a consistent "look and feel.".
- Edit, clarify and proofread documents written by others, and
coach non-writers on ways to improve their emails, documents,
one-pagers and overall writing skills.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum
usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all
documentation. Our "must have" experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in English,
Communication, or Journalism.
- 3+ years of technical writing experience (SaaS experience is
- Strong writing, production, and technical editing skills with
content in multiple mediums.
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the
nuances of a product.
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to operate in a
fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and
- Creativity and adaptability with the ability to solicit
feedback from team members to improve the quality of
- Track record of developing and implementing a content strategy
that has increased readership. What your peers would say about you
- You have passion.
- For big data and analytics.
- For taking on challenging concepts.
- You understand the power of iteration. MVP is not a sports
- You have the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced
- You're focused on objectives and key results.
- You can navigate competing priorities. You understand the
difference between urgent and important.
- You can balance both strategic and tactical
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You can collaborate with stakeholders across the organization
to drive consensus. You know the concept of 'disagree and
- You're comfortable presenting to senior leadership and teams.
Your presence establishes credibility.
- You like to have fun.
- You like to be social and make friends in the office.
- You're cool with doing off-site events with the teams.
- You love coffee and all its trappings. iSpot.TV is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard for race, color,
religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin
or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or
applicable local law. You have been redirected to a iSpot.tv, Inc.
Keywords: iSpot.tv, Inc., Bellevue , Technical Writer, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!