Sr. Product Manager, Software
Company: Fresh Consulting
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you a Product Manager with a talent for driving high-impact
product development and go to market strategies? Want to work with
an amazing team that consistently has a high bar for top-notch
creative, technical, and engineering services on innovative
projects for mid-large size companies? If so, read on! Who we
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software and hardware development
company, offering end-to-end technological services to help
companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers,
sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch
engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect
humans, systems, and machines. We've been growing fast and need
someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality
work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com -
What we need:
The Senior Product Manager, Software is responsible for bringing
new products to life by leveraging your breadth of industry
knowledge and passion for continuous improvement. You will define
product strategy, and partner closely with the Fresh team to drive
your ideas to materialization. To be successful in this role, you
will be a role model for limitless collaboration. You will work
together with internal and external stakeholders to translate
market insight, client sentiment, and user research into features
and roadmaps; drive product launches and adoption programs; and
enable business development, solution architecture, sales, and
partners. You must also possess a results-oriented mindset. While
the ideal candidate is highly capable of doing the inbound
activities involved in building great products, you can focus your
energy outbound as well. Responsibilities:
- Set the long-term vision and strategy, working backward from
the customer's wants and needs.
- Deliver the operating plan to achieve growth objectives,
including market share, revenue, profit and return on
- Define solution value propositions for targeted categories,
industries or workloads and be accountable for the overall go to
market plan, including the revenue forecasts, adoption goals,
packaging, pricing/licensing, and partner/ecosystem
- Gather and analyze data and business intelligence to inform the
evolution of the product roadmap.
- Develop product and solution requirements to define a clear
architecture and feature roadmap.
- Build core content and compelling assets to articulate buyer
value, industry use cases, competitive differentiation, and
benchmarking (customer case studies, videos, whitepapers, sales
plays, presentations, how to guides, comparison tools, and
- Monitor the results of product launches, evangelism activities
and marketing campaigns to reach target audiences effectively.
- Communicate your findings and strategy to all relevant
stakeholders (including sales, marketing, development, and
executives) and manage prioritization of features.
- Establish customer and sales feedback loops to synthesize
feedback and consolidate feature requests, providing
category/industry/workload specific requirements to development,
driving follow-up actions and communications.
- Perform backlog grooming to communicate clearly scoped
deliverables to the team.
- Oversee the product's lifecycle and anticipate any
- Demonstrate people leadership by mentoring and coaching
colleagues and taking the lead overseeing the activities of
cross-functional teams. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management
- Takes project ownership and accountability for analytics and
- Ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Jira, Asana, or experience with other PM tools.
- Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive (Docs, Sheets)
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, dedication, and
enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic,
fast-paced organization. Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, or a
- 7+ years of experience in the role of a Product Manager, or
- Experience managing multiple products or an entire product
- Professional certification (e.g., Certified Scrum Master or
Product Owner Certification), or demonstrated equivalent
professional experience is required. -
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative
of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce
strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a
positive and welcoming environment where all our employees can
thrive. Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be
considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender
identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable
accommodation can be made, or any other status protected by law.
Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant
with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company. -
- Add resume, cover letter, work examples, and/or references *
Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, Max. file size: 2 MB.
- Add other documents (select or drop files) Max. file size: 20
MB. By submitting this form, you agree - to Fresh Consulting's
Keywords: Fresh Consulting, Bellevue , Sr. Product Manager, Software, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!