Technical Program Manager, Compute System
Company: Facebook App
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Meta is seeking a Technical Program Manager (TPM) with large
scale hardware development experience. The Technical Program
Manager will lead cross-functional and multi-site teams on
designing, developing and evaluating various hardware solutions to
support our Compute Server infrastructure. Meta's Infrastructure
Engineering organization is responsible for the growth, management
and 24x7 upkeep of all Facebook's products and services. Technical
Program Manager, Compute System Responsibilities:
- Lead technical program management of Compute Server platform(s)
for Meta Infrastructure in a matrix organization covering a range
of areas (Data Center, Network, Hardware Systems, Infrastructure
Engineering, Software Engineering, Capacity Management) and across
multiple physical locations.
- Drive and manage the development of servers, modules, and
subsystems from concept to production with suppliers, partners, and
internal software and hardware teams.
- Develop and manage overall program requirements, scope,
schedules, and deliverables with engineering teams, partners, and
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design,
development, testing, implementation, and post implementation
- Engage in product management in collaboration with Engineering
counterparts to define product roadmaps.
- Perform risk assessment, risk mitigation and change management
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for
projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and
- Analyze infrastructure needs and produce hardware designs and
prototypes to meet those needs.
- Manage and drive strategic vendor engagement and deliveries.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical
Engineering or other equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of technical program management, hardware engineering,
systems engineering, software/embedded engineering, or technical
product management experience.
- Experience working with technical teams to develop systems,
solutions, and products.
- Communication, organizational, coordination, and multi-tasking
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
zones. Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of server systems, CPU and or SoC, and memory.
- Hardware Systems Design experience.
- Experience in hardware project life cycle management.
- Experience with data center architecture and deployment.
- Experience working with ODM's and other vendors.
- Web or Internet start-up environment and technical
infrastructure management experience. Facebook is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with
applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to
providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with
disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance
or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at
Keywords: Facebook App, Bellevue , Technical Program Manager, Compute System, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!